Send a message to set-up a video call for a free quote
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Is a family run business, with 40 years experience in the trade.
We offer a friendly and reliable service with competitive rates.
Shine Electrics are qualified to carry out any type of electrical work from installation of electric cookers to rewiring of a property, no job is too small. We are able to accommodate domestic contracts as well as commercial contracts .
Shine Electrics have a rapid response time to quotes and emergency calls, we pride ourselves on our work ethics and attention to detail.
Kingston, Surbiton, Sutton, London, Carshalton, Banstead, Reigate, Crawley, Kent, Worcester Park, Morden, Epsom, Hertfordshire, Surrey, West Sussex
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
- Diploma certifies that the Council of the Institute has conferred upon Graham Shine Licentiateship of the City and Guilds of London Institute in recognition of achievement through education training and employment, attained in electrical installation in February 1999
- Graham Shine has been registered as an apprentice to the trade of electrician with the Joint Industry Board for the Electrical Contracting Industry and has received practical instruction in the craft and has satisfactorily completed 4 and half years apprenticeship. Has obtained the following technical certificates - electrical installation work course A & B
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Graham Shine in the requirements for electrical installations (BS7671 2008) - 2382-10
- City & Guilds certificate held in BS7671:1992, requirements for electrical installations (IEE wiring regulations, 16th edition - 2380
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine in the 15th edition of the IEE wiring regulations for electrical installations - 2381
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine in electrical installations work (course B)
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine in electrical installation work (course C)
- City & Guilds certificate held by Graham Shine of unit credit towards design, erection and verification of electrical installations - 2400
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Edward Shine in the requirements for electrical installations (BS7671 2008) - 2382-10
- City & Guilds certificate of unit credit towards level 3 certificate in knowledge in electrical installations held by Edward Shine - 2351
- City & Guilds certificate of unit credit held towards level 3 certificate in knowledge of electrical installation engineering held by Edward Shine - 2351
- Edward Shine has passed all sections of the practical skills test - achievement measurement 2 (AM2)
- The Institute of The Motor Industry certificate held by Edward Shine who has achieved a certificate in keyskill achievement for the key skill units, communication application of numbers and information technology
- The training arm of the electrotechnical industry certificate of basic health & safety awareness held by Edward Shine