Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
SiteSolved is pleased to introduce booking online through our website, simply choose the volume of your waste then enter your locations and either pay a deposit or in full to our payment platform (PayPal) to secure your date & time slot.
What is SiteSolved doing to keep our customers safe?
- Contactless Payments
- Kerbside Collections
- Disinfection after Collections
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) – Message to customers & clients (Old & New)
As we are all experiencing a difficult time with Covid-19, we would like to reassure all our customers and clients that we are doing everything possible to give you peace of mind with robust cleaning and sterilising processes.
Due to the nature of the business, we have no physical contact with any person, therefore the likelihood of spread is negligent. However, we always wear gloves and sanitise our hands after every job. We are more than happy to wear masks and even suit up to ease any concerns you may have.
If any areas are contacted, we can sterilise using medical grade disinfectant.
So, please do not put off your waste clearance needs and be confident that SiteSolved will continue to assist you during this trying time.
Give us a call or email today!
Angela Brice - Director
Rubbish/waste/clearance based in Southampton and covering all of Hampshire. Office/home/garage furniture & clearances. We also remove hazardous waste - this can be anything from paints to needle sweeps and drug paraphernalia clearances working with landlords, housing associations and businesses.
Flexible & competitive pricing. Can be priced by the load or by cubic yard. Only pay for what we take away. Over 18 years in the industry.
Click on the short list button to request a call back at your convenience.
SiteSolved is committed to providing an efficient, professional & friendly service, giving you peace of mind that all waste streams will be removed in a responsible manner to registered & legal waste transfer facilities.
- We do all the loading and clean up the area once done. Waste can be cleared quickly, meaning there are no skips or permits to worry about and can offer you better value for money. We are fully licensed & insured, take before & after photos and provide you with all appropriate paperwork. Call us today and we can offer you a free, no obligation quote.
Counties covered as well as Hampshire: Dorset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, West Sussex & Surrey
- Prompt & professional service
- Payment methods - cash/card or online bank transfer and will include VAT
- Friendly, experienced team - do all the labour so you don't have to lift a finger!
- Same day collections
- Out of hour response
- All legal paperwork provided
Nearly all waste streams covered (including but not limited to):
- General household and office waste
- Hazardous items such as fridges (domestic & commercial), paints, oils, fluorescent tubes & TV's/monitors etc
- Sharps/needle & drug paraphernalia sweeps for landlords/housing associations & businesses
- Washing machines, other non hazardous electrical items such as vacuum cleaners, toasters etc
- Cement bonded asbestos
SiteSolved only uses approved waste transfer stations that have been audited so that we can ensure your waste is disposed of legally & ethically with minimal diversion to landfill
Southampton Bournemouth, Poole, Portsmouth, Salisbury, Winchester, Basingstoke, Reading, Brighton, Newbury, Guildford, Slough, Ringwood, Andover, New Forest, Gosport, Fareham, Chichester, Petersfield