Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
SMD Electrical Services Ltd. is an award winning established local company providing all types electrical installation work, maintenance, inspection & testing services throughout Surrey. NICEIC Approved and Happy to take on the smallest to the largest job. We have a solid local reputation for quality and service.
We champion electrical safety and we pride ourselves on providing a reliable experienced conscientious and thorough service. We do not advertise as such, most of our work comes from client recommendation.
Keeping up to date with all regulatory changes and industry standards we have built a reputation of sound knowledge and experience offering quality electrician’s services. We provide documentation and NICEIC Safety Certificates where required with all work undertaken. We are CRB checked as well as registered and approved with Surrey CC Trading Standards. In 2010 we received the prestigious "Which? Award" Which-Local "Business of the Year" Operating in the domestic and commercial markets.
PLEASE CALL ME NOW. PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE OR TEXT ME. IF YOU CALL AND HAVE TO LEAVE A VOICE MESSAGE I WILL CALL YOU BACK.
Addlestone, Bookham, Byfleet, New Haw, Chertsey, Cobham, East Horsley, Esher, Guildford, Hersham, Pyrford, Ripley, Surbiton, Surrey, Walton, West Byfleet Clandon, Horsley, Weybridge, Woking, Ockham
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
Surrey Trading Standards Approved
- NICEIC-Approved Contractor
- NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- BTEC Higher National Certificate in Engineering awarded to Steven Daws
- City & Guilds- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate of Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations - BS761
- Buy with Confidence Trading Standards Member
- AICO Fire Products Trained Installer Scheme - Selection, Siting & installation of Fire Alarm Systems BS 5839 Part 6 & Building Regulations.
- NIC Certificate
- CRB Approved - Basic Disclosure held by Steven Martin Daws - issued 16/07/09
- EMTA National Vocational Qualification Level 3 Engineering Machining Q1015559 Certificate awarded to Steven Daws
- City & Guilds Certificate of Unit Credit towards NC/CNC Part Programming - Part 2 Computer-Aided Engineering awarded to Steven Daws
- City & Guilds Record of Achievement Certificate in Electronics Servicing with the Rteeb awarded to Steven Daws
- City & Guilds Certificate in Mechanical Production Competences Part 2 awarded to Steven Daws
- City & Guilds Certificate in Computer Aided Draughting and Design using Auto cad awarded to Steven Daws
- NICEIC Certificate - Certificate of Competence awarded to Steven Daws in SPV 01 - Design, Installation, Commission, Service and Fault Diagnose of Solar Photovoltaic Systems with a capacity up to and including 16Amp per phase - Expires - 14/04/15
- NICEIC Health & Safety - working at Height Regulations 2005 - Manual Handling Operations 2002 - Control of substances hazardous to health regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- GCS Certificate of Attendance awarded to Steven Daws who has attended a One Day Electrical Workshop "Testing for Testers" on 02/06/05
- GCS Certificate awarded to Steven Daws who has attended Fire Safety Awareness Training on 01/03/99
- Certificate of Attendance awarded to Steven Daws who has successfully completed the course - Safety of Machinery and Machine Tools on 13/03/01
- Certificate of Attendance awarded to Steven Daws who has successfully completed the course on - Product Liability and Regulatory Enforcement on 07/11/01
- Certificate of Attendance awarded to Steven Daws who has successfully completed the course Engineering Project Management on 30/05/02
- Brooklands College Certificate awarded to Steven Daws who has successfully completed the Brooklands Course Electro-Pneumatic Fault Finding (Intermediate) 1 day course on 22/01/99