Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
TC Electrical Solutions are a small, expanding company and will be delighted to quote for your requirements. We specialise mainly on Domestic and Commercial Installations but also work on some industrial Installations,
We pride ourselves in offering the following
Friendly, personal service
Reliable and Professional approach
Adaptable working hours
City and Guilds qualified installer fully qualified in inspection and testing
Specialist in central heating programmer installations & repairs and electric boiler installation & repairs
NICEIC insurance backed 6 year warranty on all notifiable works
Please call us with your requirements, however small or large. We will be delighted to quote and at present we are not yet VAT registered which means we could save you a lot of money.
Bournemouth, Poole, London, Christchurch, New Milton, Hampshire, Wiltshire, Surrey, Dorset, Sussex.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Buildings and Structures) 100/3602/7, 2330-07.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2018
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations, 239101.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for The Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment, 237712.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in The Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) 500/3446/7, 2382-20.
- EAL/EMTA Certificate of Unit Credit for F/102/7127 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation and DEI/001 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation.
- Joint Industry Board Certificate for ECS Health & Safety Assessment.
- Gemini Elettronica Ltd Certificate for successfully completing the course for the application and installation of the Gemini Anti-Theft Immobiliser.
- The Institute of the Motor Industry NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Vehicle Mechanical and Electronic Systems - Maintenance and Repair (LV).
- VOSA Certificate for Refresher Training for Nominated Testers.