Total Tree Care
Mr Tom Cave & Mr Josh Steere
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Founded in 2012 Total Tree Care UK are a great choice for all tree surgery requirements in Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. Whether a homeowner, commercial organisation or local authority, TTC are ready to cater for all.
Total Tree Care cover all aspects of tree surgery, including:
- Tree target pruning and crown reductions
- Crown thinning, formative pruning and dead wood removal
- Hedge maintenance
- Felling/sectional dismantles
- Site clearance
- Stump grinding
- Tree preservation order application
Our other services include:
- Log sales
- Pine candle sales
All staff at Total Tree Care are NPTC qualified, and undertake regular top-up training courses. Total Tree Care celebrate 13 years experience in the arboricultural industry. All work is carried out in accordance with the British Standards BS3998:2010 at a minimum.
-£10 Million public liability insurance.
-£10 Million employers liability insurance.
-£1 Million professional indemnity insurance.
We offer FREE no obligation quotations and are qualified and experienced to give professional advice.
Our prices are extremely competitive and our quality of work is second to none. Total Tree Care share a real passion for providing the highest standard of tree work, customer satisfaction being paramount! We are one of the most demanded tree surgery companies in Sussex & Surrey, and are determined to see that we continue to have many more happy customers.
Feel free to contact Total Tree Care on any of our contact details and we will endeavour to reply within 24 hours:
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Prune large silver birch and large hazel tree
Caleb and Jarred arrived on time. The job was done to a very high standard. Thje trees now have a beautiful shape. Clear up was very good too. Nice guys!!
Cut back very large conifer hedge
Very pleased with the work carried out. Nice company to deal with. Arrived on time and left the site clean and tidy. Will definitely use them again.
Cutting of large hedge
TTC visited my property, gave me a quote which I accepted and arranged to do the work. They arrived on time and did an excellent job including the tidying up and removing of debris from the site. I would certainly recommend them in the future.
Trimming pruning Silver birch reduction
Wonderful job Very nice team
Conifer removal and tree reduction
Great, friendly team and responsive communication from start to finish. Very happy with the work that was completed and would highly recommend.
Cutting and shaping of large hedges and 3 trees
I have used Josh and Tom many times now and there service Is first class. There team are all very professional, well presented and always polite. They make a fantastic job and nothing is to much trouble.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
Sussex & Surrey
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- First Aid At Work Training Associates - Emergency First Aid At Work Certificate
- Lantra Awards Certificate Of Attendance - Basic Tree Survey & Inspection
- IPAF Operator Training Certificate In Mobile Elevating Work Platforms - Expiry 30/06/2016
- Land Based Training Record Of Training In Use Of Chainsaw From A Rope & Harness
- NPTC Level 2 Award To Operate A Chainsaw From A Rope & Harness Awarded to Tom Cave
- NPTC Level 2 Certificate Of Competence To Climb Trees & Perform Aerial Rescue Awarded to Tom Cave
- NPTC Level 2 Certificate Of Competence In Chainsaw & Related Operations
- EdExcel Level 3 BTEC National Certificate In Forestry & Arboriculture With Double Grade Pass Pass Awarded to Thomas Cave
- EdExcel Level 2 BTEC First Diploma Countryside & Environment With Grade Distinction Awarded to Thomas Cave
- British Red Cross Emergency First Aid At Work Certificate
- NPTC Level 2 award Tree Climbing and Rescue awarded to George Leigh
- NPTC Level 2 award in Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting (QCF) awarded to George Leigh