Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Tristan qualified as an electrician in 1998 during his time in the Royal Engineers. He subsequently served in both Bosnia & Kosovo working on both British Forces bases & helping the local community rebuild the infrastructure.
On leaving the British Army in 2001 he joined a Torquay based electrical contractors & worked his way up through the ranks eventually becoming Service Manager & helping to build the business even further.
In 2010 Tristan decided to leave & set up on his own knowing that his vast knowledge & experience would help him to create a company that can offer supreme customer service, competitive pricing & work that is carried out to the highest standards. In 2016 Tristan's wife, Sara, joined the company to take over the administration side of the business, this has enabled the company to grow further & provide even greater customer service.
Here are just some of the electrical services we can provide:
- Rewires, both full and partial
- Fuse board replacements & upgrades
- Additional sockets installed
- New lighting installed or existing lighting replaced
- Electric showers
- Electric cookers
- Outdoor power & lighting
- Smoke detectors installed or replaced
- New circuits
- Central heating wiring
- Fault finding
- All electrical repairs & maintenance
- Periodic Inspection Reporting & testing for both home owners & landlords
All our work is carried out to the highest standards, is fully compliant with the latest edition of BS7671 the wiring regulations & conforms to Part P of the current building regulations. We also always issue certificates where required so you can be assured that you will be fully compliant.
Also through our extensive list of partner companies & sub-contractors we can organise or carry out any other building work you need
Bovey Tracey, Brixham, Chudleigh, Kingskerswell, Kingsteignton, Newton Abbot, Paignton, South Devon, Teignmouth, Torquay, Totnes
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- City and Guilds - Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations.
- City and Guilds - Certificate in Installing and Testing Domestic Photovoltaic Systems
- City and Guilds - Level 3 - NVQ Installing and Commissioning Electrotechnical Systems