Skills & expertise
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Servicing
- Emergency Air Conditioning Service
ABC Air Conditioning Ltd have been keeping London cool, clean and green for over 35 years!
- Domestic and commercial customers.
- All of the air conditioning units we install are user-friendly and environment-friendly.
- Experienced, trustworthy and high workmanship.
- We are prefered business partners for Daikin and Fujitsu, so your equipment will come with the manufacturer’s 7 year warranty, (instead of the usual 3 years).
- Great customer reviews.
- London and home counties covered.
- Fully insured with £5m public liability insurance.
- All leading brands supplied, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba and Fujitsu.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Installed air con/ heater in garden room
Really good service, George and G were both really polite and nice guys and got the job done well. In the preparation I spoke with Sharad who was also really helpful. Would recommend 100%
Aircon delivery and fitting
ABC Air Conditioning in London N21 2RS has completed the job above and beyond our expectations. We were looking to supply and fit aircon and we got ridiculous quotes and then I got introduced to Kevin and he didn’t only guide me what aircon should I buy but also unbelievable price and also offered a site visit and explained me the whole process for what to buy till finish installing. He price was absolutely genuine and so was his advice. Job was completed by his professional team and work is done beyond our expectations. Wait was worth only because of ABC Air Conditioning and Kevin.
Very bad customer service
Things initially got to a good start when the sales guy came to see my project. I was promised a quote within the next day or so. But then nothing. I had to keep asking about it. The sales guy told me initially that he had recently been on jury service, then subsequently he said he had food poisoning. Yes, these things can happen but he works for a company with multiple sales people, so should had admitted he could not produce it and allocated it to one of his colleagues. Only after I spoke to his office did I get finally get one. By that time, as I was in a hurry went with a different company
Advise and in stall air con
I would like to highly recommend ABC Air Conditioning, the service we received from the moment we walked into their showroom, discussing with them what we required – Air conditioning in our lounge, Master bedroom and study, taking their advice re: design, product and installation, was excellent in all areas. We are lost for words, it went so well, the courtesy, support and interest from the office and their installation team was par excellence. The technicians were respectful of our home and did not leave us with any ‘making good’. To say we are delighted is an understatement. Thank you.
Install air conditioning to the bedrooms
Great service and very helpful and reliable staff… would highly recommend 100%
Install air conditioning
One of those poor business people who wastes your time pretending they’ll send a quote, makes you keep other, more professional, tradespeople waiting and then ghosts you and never actually sends a quote or an explanation. How hard is it to just politely say you can’t or don’t want to do the job? …rather than pretending you’ll send a quote and then never sending one? A total waste of time.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
London, Hertfordshire, Essex, Middlesex, Kent, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, St Albans, Luton, Stanstead, Camden Town, Park Lane, Mayfair, Highgate, Hampstead, Kensington, Knightsbridge
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company ABC Air Conditioning Ltd No: 10830204
Yes: 280 5476 90
Mr Kevin Reynolds
Current: Self-Certified on: 14/05/2023
AXA Insurance UK Plc
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 2
- Knowledge assessment of FGas and aDS Regulations: Category I -leak checking, recovery, installation, service and maintenance of equipment.
- Practical assessment of FGas and aDS Regulations: Category I - leak checking, recovery, installation, service and maintenance of equipment.