Delta Tree Services
Mr Daniel Broadbent
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
We are a small friendly tree surgery business. We aim to cater for each customers needs; whether the tree is 6 foot or 600 foot tall. Daniel Broadbent founded the business and provides all quotes in person.
We provide a range of services including;
- full tree reductions
- tree thinning
- crown lifting
- fruit tree pruning
- windblown and storm damaged trees
- pruning away from buildings, roads, utility lines and car parks
We also clear overgrown areas of shrubs, brambles and other weeds.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
Bassett, Botley, Bursledon, Calmore, Chandlers Ford, Hampshire, Hedge End, New Forest, Park gate, Romsey, Southampton, Totton, Wellow
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- NPTC level 2 award to operate a chainsaw from rope and harness awarded to Daniel Broadbent august 2011.
- NPTC Level 2 certificate of competence to climb trees and perform aerial Rescue awarded to Daniel Broadbent august 2008.
- NPTC level 2 certificate of competence in chainsaw and related operations awarded august 2008
- NPTC level 2 Award for Felling and processing small trees awarded august 2011.
- NPTC level 2 awarded for felling and processing small trees awarded august 2011.
- NPTC level 2 certificate of Competence in Brushwood Chipper Operations awarded July 2008.
- NPTC level 2 certificate of Competence in Brushcutting Operations awarded April 2008.
- NPTC level 2 Certificate of Competence in Stump Grinding Operations July 2008.
- NPTC level 2 certificate of Competence in the safe use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms awarded august 2008.
- NPTC Level 2 National Certificate in Horticulture (Arboriculture) awarded to Daniel Broadbent August 2008.