Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
We pride ourselves in providing quality scaffolding, at an affordable price, with our prompt and efficient reliable trained workforce. Our teams are helpful and considerate, and exercise due care and attention whilst working in and around your property or site throughout Sussex, and parts of Kent.
Once you have contacted Intercon Scaffolding you can rest assured that we take our responsibility for providing a SAFE and SECURE scaffold very seriously indeed, and will liaise with you about anything hazardous regarding the Scaffold or Site.
- Traditional tube and fitting scaffold supply and erect service.
- Material Hire Service (only for commercial clients).
- Rubbish Chute supply and erect, or hire.
- Heras Fencing Hire.
- Tree Protection (using scaffolding and heras fencing to BS standard).
- Counterbalance Handrail safety system (temporary) for flat roof works.
- Painting Scaffolds.
- Repointing Access scaffs.
- Roofing Scaffolding.
- Generals Refurbishment.
- Temporary Roofs.
- Chimney Stack access scaffolding.
- New Build sitework scaffolding - from a one-off to a small development.
- Rendering access scaffolding - being freestanding.
- Scaffold towers for a variety of uses.
- Scaffold droppers - typically underneath piers and bridges, or cantelevered droppers
- Birdcage scaffolds for example:- internal ceiling access.
- Support Scaffold for building stability.
- Platform scaffolding for marques - perhaps spanning a swimming pool?
If it can be done with scaffolding - we can do it!
If you are not familiar with our company and this is your first contact with us, We would be pleased to hear from you. Please let us know what your needs are and any questions you may have, we will be more than happy to help or visit our website
We cover a 30 mile radius from Eastbourne, to include Brighton, Tunbridge Wells and Rye, and all the towns and villages in between
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
East Sussex Trading Standards Approved
Criminal background check completed on Carl Lynn on 16/11/2015; trader confirmed nothing changed on their Criminal Background Check on 23/01/2019.