Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Electrician28 skillsElectric CookersElectric Gate WiringElectric HeatingElectric RadiatorsElectric Range CookersElectric ShowersElectric Smart ThermostatsElectric SocketsElectric StovesElectric Vehicle Charger InstallationElectrical ContractorsElectrical Heater RepairElectrical Installation Condition Report - Safety Checks - EICRElectrical Under Floor Heating InstallationEmergency Electrician ServiceEmergency LightingEnergy Efficient LightingFault FindingFuseboard / Consumer Unit InstallationFuseboard / Consumer Unit RepairGarden LightingHot Tub WiringHouse RewiringImmersion Heater InstallationLED LightingLighting DesignSmoke AlarmsStorage Heating
JP Solutions Ltd is a small and efficient workforce striving to give its clients a professional, friendly and reliable service throughout the full range of electrical services. In addition JP Solutions Ltd prides itself on giving its customers excellent value for money.
With all work fully complying with the latest building/electrical regulations and carrying an insurance backed guarantee affording customers peace of mind.
JP Solutions Ltd rely on repeat custom and referrals so all works are completed with the companies reputation in mind.
With the use of fully qualified staff this company provides the following services:
· Test and inspection/landlords certificates.
· Fault finding.
· Emergency call outs.
· Domestic installations/rewires and extra points.
· Out door lighting installation and design.
· Audio Visual / plasma installations.
· Office and shop installation and design.
· Heavy plant and machinery installation.
· PAT Testing.
FREE Friendly advice.
Energy efficiency advice.
JP Solutions Ltd Ltd is growing a large group of satisfied customers in the South East including many large organisations and private clients, and are currently finding themselves the one stop solution to electrical maintenance with a large quantity of private landlords and letting agencies.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
James carried out an electrical installation report for us last month on our new property at a very fair cost. He was polite, professional and a pleasure to work with, giving a full breakdown of any issues and quotes for how much any work would cost. Fully recommend
Fitting of new pull cord in the bathroom
Brilliant service. James is professional, friendly and skilled at what he does. The job was slightly more complicated that just a straight pull cord swap due to a air circulation unit but James researched the issue and did an excellent job. Highly recommend James for any electrical work and will use him again.
Replacing bathroom light fitting
Very happy, quick and neat job, result looks good
Electrical safety check
James was quick to get back to me and very helpful, he advised me on my options and explained what he had to do and why. We had this job done as we are selling our property and the potential buyers required this report. The next time we need an electrician James will be the man for job.
Wiring new extension on my house
Fantastic job, professional service! Great communication, Highly recommend!
Install power supply for an induction hob
Work carried out to install power supply for induction hob prior to installation. Unable to install hob as failed pre-installation testing as reading stated reverse polarity on power supply so another electrician had to called to remedy fault as no answer from JP Solutions despite calling and tenant would have had no ability to cook over Christmas period.
Brighton, East Sussex
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company Jp Solutions Ltd No: 12034013
Mr James Packham
Current: Verified 29/05/2022