Skills & expertise
- Emergency Scaffolder Service
At Optimum we offer an extensive range of scaffolding services to all sectors. Our team of professional scaffolders ensure we deliver the highest quality standards within budget and on time.
Just some of the services we provide:
- Full site surveys with free consultations.
- Scaffold Design, Calculations and 2D drawings.
- Scaffold inspections.
- Independent Scaffolds, any height & Length usually anchored to the building.
- Birdcage Scaffolds, One or multiple boarded lifts to suit a square area.
- Temporary Roofs installed via tin or material sheets and encapsulated for protection against weather.
- Loading Bays, A scaffold with grater load capacity, usually loaded via forklift, crane, good hoist.
- Staircases, from short term to event access we can design and erect to suit your requirements.
- Scaffold licences, we can deal with councils on your behalf to obtain the correct licences.
- Shoring Scaffolds, A designed scaffold to withstand a live horizontal or vertical load, usually a dilapidated building.
- Cantilevered Scaffolds usually erected where access is limited or when dealing with poor ground conditions.
- Beamed bridges, we can span over large areas where access to the ground is not possible.
- Edge protection, permanent or temporary handrails.
This Trade has not been reviewed in the last 12 months
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
We cover the entire Midlands area
Fully Vetted Trade
Approved member since 2021
Trading address verified
Limited Company Checked
Yes: Registered as a Company Optimum Scaffolding Ltd No: 12295557
Public Liability Insurance
Current: Verified 14/02/2023
Ascot Underwriting Ltd and Starr International (Europe) Ltd