Stiltz Homelifts us a UK company which manufactures and installs a unique home lift designed specifically for use in the domestic space.
About Stiltz- Why have a Stairlift when you can have a Real lift?
Stiltz Ltd commenced trading in 2010 in Berkshire. It now operates out of a West Midlands head office with state-of-the art research and development facilities, and it has satellite offices near Leeds and Reading. The company is the largest provider of home lifts in the UK and operates in around 45 countries around the world. In 2020, Stiltz were awarded the Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade in recognition of their international expansion.
The company has its own nationwide teams of highly trained builders and installers who provide most domestic installations across the UK. For more complex work, this core team is supplemented by carefully chosen specialist partners. All our customers have their own project co-ordinator assigned, and this member of staff is their primary point of contact throughout the whole installation process.
About our customers
Stiltz customers are looking for solutions to help them move between floors. They may be ageing and finding getting up and down stairs increasingly difficult. Or they might be a wheelchair user who wants the ease, safety, and comfort of wheeling their chair into the lift downstairs and exiting upstairs without the need for transfers. Some customers install a lift to future-proof their home for the coming years. They want to stay in their family home and not consider retirement apartment living or downsizing to a bungalow. They want to 'age in place'.
About the Stiltz Home lift
How is Stiltz unique:
- As the lift car runs on free-standing rails it can be positioned almost anywhere in the home
- The lift can be fitted with a Thru Car configuration which means you can enter and exit from opposite sides of the lift car. Ideal for wheelchair users.
- The lift is modular. Once initial building work is completed it is simple and quick to install
- Stiltz have their own manufacturing plant. We do not sell other company's lifts which means we know our products inside out.
- A Stiltz Home Lift plugs into a standard domestic socket. It's clean, quiet, and economical to run. Most other lifts on the market use hydraulics and require additional equipment to be installed.
Stiltz are accredited by CHAS and NICEIC for building / installation work and is a member of the BHTA - British Healthcare Trades Association. The lifts themselves are accredited by the Liftinstituut. The products and processes operate in accordance with several ISO quality standards.
Stiltz Homelifts offers UK-wide coverage. View our homelifts by appointment at our West Midlands Head Office or our regional Berkshire office.