Styleprint Driveways Limited
- Driveways / Patios / Paths
- Fencing / Gates
Crockenhill, Swanley, Kent
Mr Johnny Simpson
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Driveways / Patios / Paths16 skillsBlock PavingBonded Aggregate SurfacingConcrete DrivewaysDriveway Cleaning / SealingDriveway RepairDriveway / Patio DesignEmergency Driveways / Patios / Paths ServiceGravel / Shingle DrivewaysPatios / PavingPatterned Imprinted ConcretePermeable PavingPolished ConcreteResin Bond SurfacingResin Bound SurfacingSoakawaysTarmac Driveways
- Landscaper17 skillsArtificial GrassBrickwork in the GardenDeckingGarden StructuresGolf / Bowls GreensGrounds MaintenanceHard LandscapingIrrigation SystemsLandscape ContractorPlay AreasPond ConstructionSensory GardensShed BasesShedsSleepersSoft LandscapingTurfing
- Fencing / Gates9 skillsClose Board FencingFencing ContractorFencing Repair / ReplacementGarden FencingMetal GatesPanel FencingPicket FencingTrellisWooden Gates
- Gardener2 skillsGarden MaintenanceHedge Trimming / Removal
Welcome to Style Print Driveways and Landscaping
We are a well-established company giving customers 100% peace of mind when choosing the contractor to carry out their work on their driveways patio or paths whether it be block paving pattern imprinted concrete or Indian sandstone or the more traditional style of tarmac or even gravel Style Print Driveways can carry out your work to the highest standard guaranteed.
What we offer:
Style Print Driveways have been setting the standard for pattern imprinted concrete driveways paths or patios for 15 years in Kent, London, Essex
Weed free paving, reinforced concrete
Many colours and patterns to choose from whether it’s a modern or traditional home we can provide the right driveway path or patio.
Styleprint driveways can carry out work on your other projects which include:
- Fencing/gates in many different styles
- Resin bound gravel
- Tarmacadam private or commercial
- Pressure washing services
- Ornamental brickwork
- Indian sandstone paving or block paving
All work is guaranteed
and none of our work is carried out by contractors
Visit the website www.styleprintdriveways.co.uk
Freephone: 0800 191 0484
Mobile: 07979 816 134
No obligation, free estimates and advice.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
New driveway at front of house.
Had new drive fitted and within few months started cracking up, even though we were assured that with steel reinforcing, filaments in cement and numerous expansion joints, the drive would be stable. The filler in expansion joints has split, risking ingress of water into sub-surface. Worried if not sorted the cold weather will result in surface breaking up more. Sadly after numerous voice and text messages, no response received until few weeks ago. Assured an inspection following week, but still waiting. Feel abandoned by Company's aftersales.
Reply from Styleprint Driveways Limited
like to apologise for you not being satisfied with the work my team carried out for you but I do clearly state on my website that I do not cover any guarantee on cracks what so ever the downside to concrete is you may experience a crack I did put in reinforced mesh steel for you and cut expansion joints were there were needed I done everything I could for you to get the best of your driveway but cracks can appear in concrete and I never said to you that this wouldn’t happen and you certainly did not get anything from me in writing to say this would not happen as concrete can crack and I do not guarantee this at all
Lay a new driveway
The Styleprint team were great. They arrived on the agreed date, were very polite, did an amazing job and at the end of each days work they made sure that everything was neat and tidy. I would happily use them again and recommend them to any friends and family who are looking for a new driveway to be laid
A big thank you to Johny and his team, the project was stress free and managed really well. So pleased with the result. Looking forward to using our drive.
Coloured imprinted driveway
Johnny and his lads worked hard, the end result was worth waiting for and would recommend them Edward
Very happy with the work carried out,a hard working team who all came in and out without any disruption. They completed the patio in the time quoted and to a top standard! Would happily recommend.
Resin bound patio with steps
All the team were really nice, kept us well informed when the date changed due to the awful weather at the start of the week and came in on the Saturday to finish off. Very happy with the job and would definitely recommend Johnny to others.
, bean, Beckenham , bexleyheath, Bromley, Dartford, gravesend, Hayes, Kent, Keston, kings hill, longfield, Maidstone, new eltham, Orpington, petts wood, Snodland , Swanley, Welling West Wickham
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company Styleprint Driveways Limited No: 12666261
Mr Johnny Simpson
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022