Interviewed by Checkatrade
1 accreditation checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
I'm Jonathan Millard, I'm a plumber, and I live in Dulwich. That's why I'm The Dulwich Plumber!
I have been working as a domestic heating engineer and plumber for over 20 years, and this is my business. There are no middle-men and no corporate owners; it's just me, my van and my tools.
After living in the area for five years, in 2018 I bought a flat, with my wife, in East Dulwich. I love where I live, and it is really important to me to be part of the community where I work. That's how I was taught when I first went 'on the tools' in Lincoln as a teenager, and that's what I strive to do today. That is why you'll always get me (or sometimes my wife!) when you get in touch, why you'll find me around Lordship Lane on my days off and why I will always go the extra mile for my neighbours.
After 20 year's 'on the tools', there are few plumbing and heating issues I haven't dealt with and I can help customers with problems big and small. Get in touch if I can help you out. Some of my specialisms include:
- Boiler servicing - to keep your boiler in top working order
- Boiler breakdown - handling your heating in those little emergencies
- Boiler and hot water installations - when you are planning home improvements
- Landlord gas safety certificates - for a quick, efficient service to keep your paperwork up to date
- Power flushing - to breate new life into older central heating systems and save you cash
As an independent local plumber, I know that one size doesn't fit all, so I always take extra time to talk to me customers about options, budgets and timescales. Whatever the project, my aim is complete customer satisfaction and the highest professional standards.