Our Checkatrade Standard
We’re proud to say our Checkatrade members are a cut above the rest.
Before we give them our seal of approval, every single one must pass up to 12 rigorous checks and commit to upholding The Checkatrade Standard.
Six quality commitments are at the heart of this. Members agree to:
- Deliver a high quality of workmanship.
- Maintain high standards of personal conduct.
- Work safely, ethically, and within their skill set.
- Communicate clearly and honestly.
- Agree costs and contract terms upfront.
- Encourage and welcome customer reviews.
These commitments apply to everyone within the business - whether a director, owner, employee, or sub-contractor. Everyone must play a role in upholding our high standards, and failure to comply with these six commitments could lead to suspension or termination of membership.
Read more about our quality expectations in our Checkatrade Standard booklet.