Interviewed by Checkatrade
3 accreditations checked
Limited company checked
Checkatrade standard signed
Greencap Energy helps homes, schools and businesses harness the sun's energy with clean green Solar PV electricity solutions.
Greencap Energy combines the experience of 20 years surveying and construction expertise with a passion and executive level background in world class customer care and quality management systems.
We are passionate not only about the product and the environment but also about the service, you the client receives. We will ensure that you receive a complete customer care service, advising and organising all aspects of the solar electricity system installation from the specification and design, to planning and approvals, energy saving consultation, remedial building work advice, working with your energy provider to get the best deal, through to quality installation and electrical fitting from experienced and professional tradesmen.
We are a MCS accredited company - The Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) which is an important quality assurance mechanism that sets out both
- standards for installers of small-scale heat and power generators; and
- standards for small-scale heat and power generating products.
and is administered by Gemserv on behalf of Government. We are also members of the REAL assurance scheme which means we are commited and bound to a strict consumer code of conduct that includes:
- clear information on the systems and their performance;
- any arrangements for installing and connecting the system;
- the selection and quality of goods supplied;
- details of the conditions of business that apply;
- the standard of any installation and other on-site work;
- guarantees, and any maintenance and after-sales services needed;
- what action will be taken to deal with any problems; and
- monitoring and continuously improving procedures.
Sunbury-on-Thames, Surrey, TW16 5LB
Across London, Surrey, Middlesex and the South East of England