1st Class Electrical (POOLE) Ltd
Chris Lockyer & Tracey Wilson
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
1st Class Electrical (Poole) Ltd have over 30 year's experience in the electrical industry and are based in Broadstone near Poole & Bournemouth in Dorset and is registered with the NICEIC. We are a privately family owned Electrical Company who's emphasis is on providing a Service to our customers that is second to none. We carry out all aspects of Electrical work large or small in Poole, Bournemouth and the surrounding areas. 1st Class Electrical (Poole) Ltd only employ the very best electricians from the local area.
1st Class Electrical's many year's of experience and customer care are the foundation for our success and continual growth.
- Domestic, Commercial & Industrial Electrical Work
- New Consumers Units
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Emergency Call Out, Trouble Shooting, Testing, Installation, Fault Finding, Certification
- Prompt and Efficient Service
- 24 Hour Call-Out and fault finding
- Local, Highly Trained, Qualified Electricians
- Sound Professional Advice
- CCTV installation
- Credit Cards Accepted
As established Electrical Contractors in the area, we are to offer the installation of Hive Heating Controls, so you can control your heating from your phone. As professional "green" energy experts, 1st Class Electrical can offer honest advice about which energy saving solutions are best for your needs, and can offer full installation of, Energy Efficient Infrared Heating, Voltage optimization units, energy efficient lighting and Heating and intelligent boiler controls.
We would gladly welcome the opportunity of providing you or your Company with a competitive FREE quote on any project that you may require a qualified Electrical Contractor for.
All BH postcodes, Blandford Dorset, Bournemouth, Broadstone, Christchurch, Corfe Mullen, Ferndown, Lytchett, Parkstone, Poole, Sandbanks, Upton, Wareham, Wimborne
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
- NICEIC Certification - MIC 3002 - Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Microgeneration Systems
- NICEIC Certification - Health and Safety
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition updated to BS7671 2008) 2382-20
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installations - (2381)
- City & Guilds Certificate - Part Two Certificate in Electrical Installation Work - (2362)
- Completed Grant Solar PV Product Course
- EAL - Certificate of Unit Credit - Applicable Building Regulations for domestic Electrical Installation