Absolute Leak Detection Ltd
Services and skills
Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
Emergency Plumber Service
Radiator Thermostat Valve Installation
Radiator Thermostat Valve Repair
Underfloor Heating Installation
Underfloor Heating Repair
Water Leak Detection
Water Mains Specialist (Pipe Replacement, Moling and Lead Pipes)
Water Pumps Installation
Water Pumps Repair
Water Supply Pipe Repairs
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Overall ratingin last 12 months9.84Write a review
9.87 out of 109.87
9.81 out of 109.81
9.77 out of 109.77
9.90 out of 109.90
107 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Brilliant!! Called an hr before to see if I was in good checks all round and was told the outcome Great jobLocation: EN11
Leak detection9.5Verified Review
Work was carried to replace a leaking pipe. Contractor was great and very courteous. The pipe and connector was replaced very promptly and all the mess was cleaned up and the area left tidy.Location: RM20
Leak detection survey8.75
Everything all sorted very good serviceLocation: SS16
Leak detection10Verified Review
Absolute was the 3rd company we called out to find & repair the leak that was flooding our garage. Bradley found & repaired the leak within 3 hours. Amazing serviceLocation: CT3
Detecting whether I have a leak in my wet room10Verified Review
Very polite , tidy workman listened to the issues to find any problems.Location: CM3
Leaking underfloor heating10Verified Review
Very friendly and competent leak detection engineer called Phil.Location: TN31
- OwnerBenjamin Thorpe & Howard Denison
- Member Since2018
- Public Liability InsuranceSelf-Certified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- Company typeLtd Company
Welcome to Absolute Leak Detection's Checkatrade Page.
We are a small friendly business with 16 years’ experience in the industry.
What We Offer:
- Water incoming supply pipe repair and replacement.
- Water supply pipe moling.
- Domestic Leak Detection internal and external.
- Commercial is Leak Detection internal and external.
- Thermal imaging.
- Moisture surveys.
Water Leak Detection:
- Water leak detection. (Internal hot, cold pipe work. locate, Access & repair).
- Water supply pipe leak detection (Locate, Access & Repair).
- Water supply pipe moling.
- Leak detection for rain water and rising damp.
- Fully detailed / imaged insurance company recognized reports.
What we can trace leaks on:
- Leaking hot or cold-water pipes
- Leaking bathroom facilities
- Leaking external incoming water supplies
- Rising damp
- Ingression of rain water
Non-evasive leak detection:
- Have you got water damage to floor coverings, ceilings or walls?
- A spinning water meter but nothing in use within the house or a high-water bill?
- Loft tanks constantly running?
- Combination boiler losing in pressure?
- Is your plumber / builder scratching their heads and your worried that everything must be excavated or taken out to locate the cause?
Then we can help by locating the cause of the above issues without causing any damage until the source of the damage / leak is exposed and ready for repair.
Nine times out of ten we only need to remove 1-2 floor tiles or floor boards to access a leak under a floor and make a repair, which saves a lot of disruption and excess damage / mess.
Using the highest tech equipment of thermal imaging cameras, moisture meters, endoscopes, ground micro phones, tracer gases and dyes we can locate your leak or the source of damage, even if an issue with rainwater ingression or rising damp is apparent. This can be identified by taking plaster / concrete samples to carry out a salts test.
We offer a full service of locating the leak, making access / excavating of the leak, repairing the leak and completing a fully detailed insurance company recognised report. The report covers all damage caused by the leak, how we found the leak, and the access work which was required to repair the leak. The report also includes full advisories of works required to remedy the damage and the dampness still present if any.