Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
A.D. Maclean Tree Management Ltd. is a small business based in Frilford, Oxfordshire committed to providing high quality tree and shrub care in and around the Oxford area. Established by Andrew in 2006, we focus on a friendly, personal approach to your requirements, operating 2 dedicated teams of Arborists on a daily basis. We comply with all relevant Health and Safety industry guidelines and all arboricultural work is carried out to the current BS3998:2010 standard. All our employees are fully trained in all tasks they perform to NPTC standard for your reassurance. We are insured for Public Liability up to a limit of £5 million for complete peace of mind.
Our primary focus is to provide the best possible service from the quotation stage to the completed job with the minimum of fuss and disturbance for you, the client. We pride ourselves on immaculate workmanship, technical standards of pruning and careful and safe working procedures. Please see our feedback for further reassurance that we do indeed work to the best of our abilities at all times.
We own and are constantly investing in an impressive fleet of specialist vehicles and up-to-date machinery that enables us to carry out all types of tree work in many different locations efficiently, quickly and safely with the minimum of disruption.
We provide fixed price quotations and never recommend unnecessary work – indeed quite the opposite – we will tell you if we think what you are proposing is unsuitable for the tree(s) in question.
Services provided include:
- Crown Lifting, Thinning and Reduction
- Pruning, Balancing & Shaping
- Felling, Stump Grinding & Site Clearance
- Sectional Removals & Pollarding
- Remedial Pruning & Hedge and Shrub Trimming
- Specialist fruit tree pruning (renovation and annual maintenance pruning)
- Seasoned split mixed species logs and kindling supplied in and out of season. Please see our website for prices and further details.
Please don't hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements or to arrange a quotation. Our office is not always staffed so please leave a message and we will respond as quickly as we can.
We cover an approximate radius from base (Frilford) of 12 miles but do please contact us if you are only just outside of this area as we will do our best to help you.
Frilford, Southmoor, Abingdon, Wantage, Faringdon, Didcot, Wootton, Cothill, Cumnor, Witney, Bampton, Buckland, Uffington, Sparsholt, Grove, East Hanney, West Hanney, Steventon, Drayton, Appleford.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- NPTC, Lantra Awards certificate of attendance held by Andrew Maclean who has completed training in basic tree climbing and aerial rescue.
- Lantra Awards certificate of attendance held by Andrew Maclean who has completed training in using a chainsaw from a rope harness.
- Lantra Awards certificate of basic training held by Andrew Maclean who has successfully completed traning and assessment in chainsaws, maintenance, cross cutting, felling small tress.