Customer Reviews (172)
Use of oven causing fuse box to trip
We have used Anderton Electrics several years ago for some re wiring in the garage. This job was done with the same diligence and professionalism. James take the trouble to explain in lay persons language the issue, what he is doing to solve it and why. Definitely our first point of contact for electrical issues.
Emergency after hours call out
Our electrical circuits tripped and I was unable to rectify the fault. Anderton Electrics attended promptly after our distress call and traced and fixed the problem.
Tripping Circuit Board
James and his apprentice were diligent in chasing through our problems on a circuit that kept tripping out. Found rodent damage to one cable and water ingress to another socket. Two visits just to make sure.
Three light fittings
Electrical Installation Condition Report.
James and Sheryl were prompt in replying to me when I made the initial inquiry. They explained what would be involved and inspected the house I am buying, subsequently giving me two quotes. They are professional and stay in touch. I look forward to working with them in upgrading the electrics in my new home.
Definately recommend company
Additional outside lighting.
Have engaged Anderton Electrics in the past and continue to be impressed by their professionalism and work application. Would recommend. Tony Evans For and on behalf of Abbey Walk Residents Association Ltd
Electrical safety inspection
Very good work all issues resolved
Fault Finding and Fixing
Very thorough and professional investigation of the faulty switch to my boiler. Will absolutely be using again if the need arises!
EICR, smoke detectors, emergency lights, downlighters and a few new bedroom sockets
James and Jude completed the work to the highest standards, and explained what they were doing and why. Fitting bedroom sockets was tricky but they found a way that made it possible with the minimum disruption. The work was completed as planned and quoted, and they were really tidy. I would have no hesitation recommending them for domestic electrical work.