Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
*We are still open and offering our services during the Covid-19 lockdown*
BP Drains are based in Manston in South East Kent, and cover all of Kent for domestic and commercial premises. Our vans are fully equipped to deal with even the most stubborn of blockages with our powerful 4000psi at 12 gallons per minute high pressure water jetting equipment and a variety of electro-mechanical machines for clearing and cleaning pipe work. If you have a blockage that is re-occurring or have any cause for concern, we carry the latest CCTV drainage inspection cameras which allow us, and you, to see what is causing it. We carry out all aspects of drain repairs and maintenance at competitive prices!
- We are always happy to work for domestic and commercial customers as well as contractors and local authorities.
- BP Drains love to help, call us for free advice and assistance.
- We believe in providing the best service at excellent value for our customers, we are always upfront when explaining costs or methods of any works we undertake.
We currently have contracts with local universities and hospitals. We are very proud of our standard of work and competitive prices.
We are able to install new drainage and make alterations to existing drainage, including but not limited to: -
- Installing new soakaways
- Installing new pipework
- Altering pipework for an extension to a building
- Installing new septic tanks
- Build over Drain surveys
We also have the capability and experience to deal with a variety of groundwork jobs and our staff are qualified to use large excavators up to 10 tonne in size.
All of our workmanship carries the company's written guarantee – ask about our guarantee details when you call or check out our website for more details.
Domestic CCTV Drain Surveys
Domestic Gutter Cleaning
Commercial CCTV Drain Surveys
Commercial Gutter Cleaning
Home Buyer Drain Surveys
Trenchless Technology Repairs
Root Intrusion Removal
Emergency Spillage Clean-up and Sanitising
Tanker/Cess Pit Emptying
Land Drainage Cleaning
Pipe Sonding and Locating
Burst Water Pipes
Digger Hire with delivery and operator incl.
Call us now to speak to one of our Friendly and professional members of staff
* Domestic is a single dwelling i.e. flat or house whose drains are not shared with other flats or properties.
Margate, Ramsgate, Westgate-on-Sea, Birchington, Broadstairs, Canterbury, Herne Bay, Whitstable, Dover, Deal, Ashford, Folkestone, Maidstone, Faversham, Kent, Thanet, Medway, All CT Postcodes
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Confined Space Trained
National Association of Drainage Contactors
- Drainage Operatives Machine Safety Awareness/skills card held by Barrie Peachey.
- H.A.R.T Height and Rescue Training card held - expires 03/2016
- The Safe Handling and Usage of Abrasive Wheels
- The Safe Handling and Usage of Excavators used for Lifting Operations
- The Safe Handling and Usage of Excavator Quick Hitch Devices (Manual/Semi-Automatic/Fully Automatic)
- Passing Examination and Related Knowledge in 360 Excavator Tracked (All Sites)
- Passing Examination and Related Knowledge in Telescopic Handler (All Sites)
- Passing Examination and Related Knowledge in Dumper Forward Tipping
- Passing Examination and Related Knowledge in Ride on Roller
ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems ISO 14001 Environmental Management ISO 45001 The Provision of Reactive and Preventive Drain Maintenance