Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Brighton Tree Specialists - established in 1959 - was one of Brighton's first tree companies. It went under new management in 2001 and since then we have strived to lead the way in professional tree care in the Sussex area.
We provide high quality, competitively priced tree surgery services including tree removal, crown reduction, hedge maintenance, stump grinding, tree planting and jungle clearance.
Brighton Tree Specialists has built a reputation for providing a reliable, courteous and expert service that has enabled us to grow a loyal client base. Added to this is our unwavering commitment to the welfare of trees in their natural surroundings, while ensuring that we have minimal impact on the environment as we work.
Please take a look at our website www.brightontreespecialists.co.uk for more information and testimonials. I hope you won't hesitate to contact us to ask questions or arrange a meeting
ARB Approved Contractor
East Sussex: Worthing to Newhaven. Burgess Hill to Steyning and every where in between.
Public Liability Insurance: Expired
Partially Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor
City and Guilds
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- First Response - Emergency First Aid at Work Course Certificate awarded to Chris Fletcher who has successfully completed the Emergency First Aid at Work Course - Expires - 02/07/16
- First Response - Emergency First Aid at Work Course Certificate awarded to Jeremy Hatch who has successfully completed the Emergency First Aid at Work Course - Expires - 02/07/16
- Lantra Awards Certificate of Attendance awarded to Jermey Hatch who has completed training in Risk Assessment for Commercial Arboriculture
- City & Guilds/NPTC Card held in Chainsaws by Jeremy Hatch
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm (QCF) 600/6163/7 awarded to Jeremy Hatch
- Environment Agency registered