Services and skills
Emergency Handyman Service
Emergency Plumber Service
Radiator Thermostat Valve Repair
Water Pumps Repair
Built In Furniture
Door Fitting / Hanging
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
Overall ratingin last 12 months9.84Write a review
9.88 out of 109.88
9.71 out of 109.71
9.88 out of 109.88
9.92 out of 109.92
- Quote Accuracy
100 out of 100100%
681 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Flush replacement, hanging a mirror and shelves10
Fantastic service from Steve. Responded quickly to initial quotes, offered advice as to the best (not fastest) way to get things done and managed to get the work done quickly after first contacting him. Would highly recommend.Location: BR2
Electrical repairs10Verified Review
Steve is excellent all roundLocation: BR2
Fixing leaky kitchen taps10Verified Review
Steve came to look at our leaky kitchen tap, and fixed it for us by replacing the valves. He kindly returned more than once due to the valve manufacturer sending us the incorrect parts. His work is of a high quality, and he is very tidy, friendly and knowledgeable about all aspects of his work. We’ll definitely use his services again. Highly recommended.Location: BR2
Excellent prompt serviceLocation: SE26
Pull cord in bathroom change10Verified Review
Punctual and efficientLocation: SE21
Refitting curtain rails that had fallen down.10Verified Review
I contacted Steve from checkatrade. He immediately presented himself well over the phone as someone who had a broad general knowledge and experience. He demonstrated a clear understanding and strategy of how to fix the curtain rails without needing to make additional holes in the wall and did so very successfully. I wouldn’t hesitate to employ him in the future.Location: DA14
- OwnerMr Steve Pereira
- Member Since2013
- Public Liability InsuranceSelf-Certified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- Company typeSole Trader
I am a Handyman that can take on the small DIY and property maintenance jobs that are all too often left until they turn into larger, more complicated jobs.
I am experienced in lots of areas of home improvement and take great pride in what I do and care in your home.
Some of the jobs that I can deal with include:
- Smart home set up: I can advise on the latest tech to make your home smart and energy efficient lighting, CCTV, Google, Alexa etc
- General plumbing: leaking/dripping taps, replacing taps, toilet not flushing, over flow problems with cistern/cold water tank, replacing ball valves, float valves, installing washing machines/dishwashers, new sinks/basins, water softeners, replace/add radiators
- Flat pack furniture: I can assemble, dismantle, repair, modify, and relocate. I have experience in top end furniture like Hulsta, Now Hulsta, Ligne-Roset, Grange etc.
- General carpentry: hang interior doors, fit locks, plane doors, replace broken glass to windows & doors, put up shelf’s, dado & picture rails, laminate flooring as well as hand made wooden pieces too.
- General electrics: replace light switches, pendants, wall sockets, install new light fittings, door bells, telephone extensions.
- General DIY; install blinds, stair gates, other child safety devices, curtains, hand rails, wall mounting TV's (plasma, LED, LCD) etc.
I can confidently do almost anything in the house that needs attention or improvements: if you are not sure please ask as if I can’t do it I may be able to recommend you to someone who can.
I always try to accommodate your schedule.
You can find me on Facebook and view more of my work
Please call to discuss your requirements, even if you may think the job may be too small.
- Contact number07488 846161