Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
*** Covid-19 update. Clearview Tree Surgery are still operating as normal during these difficult times. Your safety is our concern and for that reason, we are following all government regulations which include face coverings, social distancing and regular sanitising. If you have specific requirements, or questions, please do give us a call today. ***
Established in 2004 by Adam Locke, with team combined industry experience of well over 30 years.
We take great Pride in our work and we are always striving for perfection in the preservation and maintenance of trees and hedges.
Our small team of dedicated staff always delivers on time and on budget.
We provide tree surgery and all aspects of tree surgery
- stump grinding
- hedge cutting
- soft landscaping and planting.
At Clearview trees all our logs and chippings are recycled and used by power stations to provide renewable energy.
We have completed work for
- a number of golf courses
- petrol stations
- plus thousands of domestic customers
- and property management companies.
All our staff are fully qualified to NTPC standards. We have five million public liability insurance.
We are a friendly and reliable family run tree surgery and landscaping business.
All CRO and CR2 areas Croydon, South Croydon Purley, Kenley, South East London, Warlingham, Surrey, Caterham, Selsdon and Sanderstead, Tandridge, Oxted, Shirley, Beckenham, Dulwich, Crystal Palace
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- 01 climb a tree (j/101/2449)
- 02 conduct aerial rescue (A/101/2450)
- CS30.1 - Maintain and operate the chainsaw - Maintenance of the chainsaw (R/101/7900)
- CS30.2 - Maintain and operate the chainsaw - On site preparation and basic crosscutting (Y/101/7901)
- CS31 - fell and process small trees 200mm-380mm (D/101/7902) issued 20/02/2006
- CS32 - fell and process medium trees (380mm-760mm) (H/101/7903) issued 12/03/2007
- CS32a -Sned
- CS32b- Delimb
- CS39 - Use of chainsaw from a rope and harness (A/101/7907) issued 31/07/2006
- To certify Adam Locke in Emergency Aid in the Workplace for Appointed Persons - issued 22/12/2004