Climate Solutions Ltd
- Central Heating
Mr Jim Radford
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Cards Accepted
- Central Heating11 skillsGas Boiler InstallationGas Boiler Servicing / RepairGas Central Heating InstallationGas Central Heating Servicing / RepairGas Cooker InstallationGas Safety Checks - CP12LPG Central Heating InstallationLPG Central Heating Servicing / RepairOil Boiler InstallationOil Central Heating InstallationOil Central Heating Servicing / Repair
Climate Solutions has been successfully providing central heating services within the local area since 1998, with over 2000 installations to date! Using its own team of directly employed engineers, Climate Solutions focuses on providing a consistently professional service to its customers.
- Boiler Installations (with a 5 year warranty on Worcester Boilers)
- Central Heating Systems - Natural Gas, Oil and LPG
- Under floor heating
- Boiler Servicing
- Landlord & Letting Agent Services
- Commercial Installations and Service/Repairs
- Power Flushing
- Hot Water Systems including Megaflos
· Gas Safe, OFTEC and CIPHE and a Worcester Accredited Installer
Covering all local areas: Marlow, Bourne End, Cookham, Beaconsfield, Gerrards Cross, Henley, High Wycombe, Stockenchurch, Windsor, Maidenhead and all surrounding areas).
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Sorting out problem with central heating not working downstairs
This problem proved to be complex and took several visits and work on different solutions before it was finally fixed. Every process was explained fully and priced. Jim and his team of engineers were most concerned that it took so long to sort the problem and did their very best at all times with courtesy and efficiency. Jim was most helpful, visiting and assuring that they would sort this out in the most cost efficient way, which they certainly did. I am most grateful to them and cannot recommend Climate Solutions highly enough - so glad I found them
Replacing boiler and installing a new flue
We’ve just had our old boiler replaced and a new flue installed by Mike the engineer. Our initial concerns about being able to work from home whilst this was taking place were immediately allayed when Mike arrived to begin work. He conducted himself in an exemplary way; he took great care to protect our home, navigated our over zealous pooch, did incredibly neat work and worked really hard to ensure we had heating overnight. Thanks Mike for doing such an awesome job! Highly recommend Climate Solutions for all your heating and gas needs.
Our boiler broke down on Sunday 18th December and from contacting Climate Solutions on Monday 19th, they sourced and successfully fitted a new boiler by Thursday 22nd. Very satisfied. Thank you.
Supply and Fit Hive Active Smart Thermostat
Based on some work this company did the day before, I asked them about a smart thermostat. They researched which manufacture would suit our system and home and we decided on a Hive, they did the work the very next day, superb job. Spent time showing us how to work it manually and even downloaded the App for us and set it all up. Such a godsend to find a reliable, caring and highly professional company to look after all things gas and plumbing.
Moving pipework and re-installing oven range
Surveyor called first to establish what was needed. Gave helpful advice and provided very fair estimate. Engineer was on time, thorough, tested the work and was very helpful.
Multiple jobs over last 3 years. In this case, fixing a valve on boiler to get ctrl heating working!
Multiple jobs over the last 3+ years. Always timely. Always professional. Always friendly. Very knowledgeable. Big fan of Jim, Paul and the team. When I bought the house I'd been renting for two years, Climate Solutions was one of the two service providers I ensured I had the contact details for so could continue to use them as a private house owner. Recommended.
Windsor, Ascot, Marlow, Maidenhead, Henley-On-Thames,Beaconsfield,Gerrards Cross,& surrounding areas
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company Climate Solutions Ltd No: 03662294
Yes: 697 7892 40
Mr Jim Radford
Current: Self-Certified on: 28/02/2023
Zurich Insurance plc (GS)
Accreditations and Memberships
- OFTEC Certificate of Individual Registration warded to Andrew Cosy who has been assessed as competent to self-certify that the following types of building work have been installed to meet the requirements of Regulations 4 and 7 of the Building Regulations 2010 - Service & Commissioning - Oil Pressure Jet Appliance, Heating & Hot Water and Installation - Oil Appliance, Heating and Vented Hot Water Systems
- The Institute of Plumbing & Heating Engineering Certificate awarded to James Radford who has been duly enrolled as a Member of the Institute.