Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Cre8 Electricity was a finalist for Screwfix Britain's Top Tradesman.
As NICEIC approved contractors we pride ourselves on good reputation, great customer service, honest and professional advice.
Domestic and commercial electrical and plumbing works undertaken.
We are currently a team of 5 engineers so can be very reactive.
Our engineers are fully qualified and all works are carried out to the latest 18th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
All our engineers are polite, courteous and understanding at all times. Our engineer’s vans are well stocked with most basic items required to complete most jobs, therefore most jobs can be completed there and then.
We promise to keep mess to a minimum and tidy up after all works.
Some of the services we provide:
- Fuse board/consumer unit replacements
- Test and inspecting
- Fault finding
- Reactive Maintenance
- Emergency call-outs
- Extra sockets
- Garden lights
- Security lights
- Outhouse power
- Telephone points
- Aerial points
- Data cabling
- Fire alarm systems and emergency lighting: for small shops, restaurants, units, HMOs, communal areas, dentist and dr surgeries etc.
- Plumbing: electric showers, immersion heaters, gas hobs, pumps, sinks, taps, kitchens and bathrooms.
We provide free quotes and estimates.
Our vans have the distinctive, big yellow thumbs up so look out for them, when you see them, give us a big thumb’s up back :-)
“Together we can Cre8 Electricity”.
London, Sutton, Epsom, Wandsworth, Putney, Clapham, Wimbledon, Balham, Kingston, Redhill, Streatham, Tadworth.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
- Q Systems Certificate awarded to Steven Thorne who has successfully completed a training course for CCTV Installation issued 23 November 2010.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building & Structures) 2330 awarded to S Thorne 2008.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building & Structures) 2330 awarded to S Thorne 2009.
- .City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) 2382 awarded to S Thorne 2009.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations 2391 awarded to S Thorne 2010.