Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Met Serve Ltd is a family run plumbing firm that trades as Dyno Plumbing in Surrey, Sussex, parts of Middlesex and South-West London; having done so since 2005. As a specialist emergency plumbing team we are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
With over 45 fully trained and highly skilled plumbers we undertake all aspects of plumbing; from fixing leaking taps to complete installation of bathrooms and Water Supply Pipes using Moling Equipment. Our engineers are home based and operate within their local area; meaning not only can you have confidence in our brand and size; that the attending Engineer is local to you.
We believe the only business worth growing is a sustainable business - therefore at the heart of everything we do are 3 key principles; safety, honesty, integrity. Each Engineer is CRB cleared. Plus we continuously hold internal training courses and put our team through external training sessions to ensure they continue to have the confidence and skill to excel in their role.
On 28th June 2017 we were delighted to be awarded the HSBC and BFA Customer Focus Business of the Year Award 2017. A fellow Dyno Business won the same award in 2018 also.
In March 2018 we were awarded the Dyno National Health & Safety Award. This was for the 3rd time in 6 years.
South-West London and Middlesex, Surrey, Sussex
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Association of Plumbing & Heating Contractors
- Criminal Background Check completed for Sean Alexander Brewer on 22/02/2017
- BFA HSBC - Customer Focus Franchisee of the Year Finalist 2017
- DYNO Plumbing - Health and Safety 2014 awarded to Metserve Ltd
- DYNO Plumbing - Franchise of the year 2015 Finalist in the Helath and Safety Award (plumbing)
- DYNO Plumbing - Franchise awards 2016 Finalist in the Service Excellence Award (plumbing)
- BFA and HSBC Customer Focus Business of the Year Award 2017 - WINNER
- APHC - Dyno Plumbing has been registered as a Member of the Association of Plumbing & Heating Contractors