Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Established over 25yrs ago, Freelance Entry Solutions are a family business built on reputation that specialise in all aspects and types of Garage Doors and more from spares and repairs through to fully remote operated new door installations.
Freelance Entry Solutions pride themselves on being a business of a size than can comfortably provide a high level of service across all the area they cover while still offering the personal touches one expects from a smaller family business.
"The right product at the right price"
We are direct and approved suppliers and installers for a range of the UK's leading manufacturers with whom we have built relationships to establish which actually offer the best products. Steering away from the short term financial incentives to favour a single brand we have instead opted for the long-term outlook that our ability to offer honest impartial advice on a range of quality products brings with it the benefits of minimal problems, satisfied customers and in return recommendations.
"A product is only as good as its installation"
No obligation site surveys by an experienced surveyor (not salesman), installs by fully trained fitters (not subcontractors), and installation spot checks by both myself as the business owner as well as the manufactures are just a few ways we ensure the service we provide is carried out to the highest of standards. This maintains a reputation as a leading specialist in the south which is reflected by the fact we are approved and recommend by the manufacturers.
These simple ethics make us the choice for not only private customers but also local councils, architects, builders insurance companies, letting agents and more.
Lee Nicholson (Business Owner)
Salisbury, Amesbury, Andover, Winchester, Romsey, Southampton, New Forest, Shaftesbury, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Bournemouth, Poole, Dorset, Devizes, Marlborough
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
- Lee Nicholson has passed the Construction Skills Health and Safety test on 05th January 2011.
- Robert Jackson has passed the Construction Skills Health and Safety test on 05th January 2011.
- BFT - Lee Nicholson has attended the BFT course on impact tester training at BFT Gates Systems Ltd training workshop.
- BFT - Rob Jackson has attended the BFT course on impact tester training at BFT Gates Systems Ltd training workshop.
- Sarum Asbestos Limited - Certificate of awareness held by Robert Jackson & Lee Nicholson who has satisfactorily completed asbestos awareness training.
- The Equality Academy Working with Diversity for Wiltshire Council Housing Contractors certficate held by Rob Jackson and Lee Nicholson.
- CSCS cards held.
- Freelance Entry Solutions Limited are a member of the Environment Agency