Homesafe Glazing and Locks
Mr David Offord
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Windows / Doors / Conservatories32 skillsUPVC Doors RepairUPVC Doors Replacement / InstallationUPVC Windows RepairUPVC Windows Replacement / InstallationDouble Glazing Replacement / InstallationWindows and DoorsTriple Glazing RepairTriple Glazing Replacement / InstallationStained GlassPorches RepairPorches Replacement / InstallationPatio Doors RepairPatio Doors Replacement / InstallationMisted Double GlazingFrosted WindowsFrench Doors RepairFrench Doors Replacement / InstallationWindow FittersExterior Doors RepairExterior Doors Replacement / InstallationComposite Front Doors RepairComposite Front Doors Replacement / InstallationBifold Doors RepairBifold Doors Replacement / InstallationBay Windows RepairBay Windows Replacement / InstallationAluminium Doors RepairAluminium Doors Replacement / InstallationAluminium Windows RepairAluminium Windows Replacement / InstallationWindow Shutter FittersWindow Shutters
Curtains / Blinds / Shutters
Homesafe Glazing and Locks are a local run business, based in Kingston Upon Thames, with over 25 years’ experience within the home improvement industry, providing a professional and friendly service to customers in Surrey, London and some areas of the South East.
We take extreme pride in providing an individual and personal service, have a great reputation within the local area and come highly recommended by our customers, both new and old. The majority of our work comes from ‘word of mouth’, one of the many reasons for this, is due to our high standard of workmanship and our customer care. We will always give honest advice and aim to provide the best product and services to meet your needs.
Unlike other home improvement companies, we survey for free - this means an experienced surveyor or engineer will visit with no call out charges. Carrying out a survey allows us to give you an accurate quote, so there are no nasty surprises. It also ensures our work is carried out to the highest possible standards. What’s more, we do not employ pushy sales people who will visit your home – everything we do is confirmed over the phone at your convenience. You are under no obligation at any stage, but once you give us the go ahead to proceed, we will carry out the work as quickly as possible.
All our work is fully insured and comes complete with guarantees, so in the unlikely event that something does go wrong, you can be assured that it will be promptly dealt with.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
3 windows replaced.
Great service from start to finished. Very clean, professional and polite. This is the second time I have used HomeSafe Glazing and it won’t be the last!
The team were absolutely fantastic. We were quite nervous about choosing a company but couldn’t be happier. They worked hard, efficiently and were easy to have in the house. They left the house in a very liveable state each evening. Much, much better than the experience with other highly reviewed companies in the Clapham area.
Two doors, windows and patio doors
Absolutely above and beyond service, with huge attention to detail and the dedicated team went the extra mile, for example fixing skirting board and plaster near the doors, though nothing to do with their remit. Thoroughly recommend the punctuality, professionalism and quality of both the products and workmanship. Fabulous throughout, thank you.
Install and replace all 5 windows with new PVC windows to replace wooden frames
David, Danny and Marc were all very professional from start to finish! They made sure any mess was cleaned up and any minor damages to the walls etc was rectified before leaving. They even happily put my blinds back up for me! Great service from Homesafe and I would definitely recommend them.
Replace all windows to double glazing
So glad we found Dany and his team!! We could not recommend them enough! Professionalism, prices, quality - All OUTSTANDING! Dany came to do the measurements, gave the quote and was very quick to fit us in on his schedule. They were on time, was able to finish the job within a few hours, they were very polite and considerate of our downstairs neighbour, whose balcony we needed to access too to get the ladders on. They cleaned up after themselves and the certificate came on the post shortly after. So happy we now have a GO-TO guy for any future needs! 5/5 ??????????
New UPVC bay window
David is a very polite and genuine chap. Good attention to detail during the survey/quote. Turns up when he says and good communication throughout. Competitive pricing. Great installation, thank you.
Carshalton, Caterham, Cheam, Chessington, Coulsdon, Esher, Ewell, Kingston, Morden, New Malden, Surbiton, Twickenham
Fully Vetted Trade
Mr David Offord, Mr Danny Young
Current: Verified 04/04/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
- Certificate for successfully completing the Intermediate Level Apprenticeship in Fenestration Installation in the Process and Manufacturing Sector - Awarded to David Offord on 13/01/2015
- GQA Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Fenestration Installation - Awarded to David Offord on 10/10/2014
- GQA Level 2 Certificate in Glass Related Operations (QFC) - Awarded to David Offord on 09/10/2014