Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Johnsons Accident Repair Centre, which is situated on the Victoria Industrial Estate Burgess Hill, has been established since 1986 and specialises in accident repairs and re-spraying from a small scratch to a major accident damaged vehicle. We have a specialist chassis alignment jig, Computerised Wheel alignment and an air conditioning machine to cover any eventuality.
We can advise you as to whether a smart repair would be possible including: bumper scuffs, paint less dent removal and wheel refurbishment, which can be much cheaper compared to a normal repair and as all the repairs are carried out in the spray booths there is no need to worry about what the weather is doing, as mobile units have to work in all weathers and the finish we provide will be as per manufactures recommend: original finish and baked.
We also provide free courtesy cars including a courtesy van for our commercial customers as we have now an enlarged booth to accommodate LDVs, camper vans and mini buses. We have had many years in the trade covering many makes and models.
Another service provided is restoration of older cars, with many satisfied customers and references can be supplied.
And finally if you need repairs or spraying, from a bumper scratch to a major insurance repair please pop in for a free no obligation estimate. Also bear in mind that as the insured you have the right to tell your insurance company where they want your car repaired. This way the car is kept local instead of being taken miles away.
So by using Johnsons you are assured of excellent service and quality repairs at a place and time of your choosing.
We cover Brighton and Hove, Hassocks, Hurstpierpoint, Plumpton, Lewes, Haywards Heath, Scaynes Hill
Public Liability Insurance: Expired
Partially Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- Retail Motor Industry Federation Certificate of Membership awarded to Johnsons Accident Repair Centre for Vehicle Body Repairing .
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 held in The Motor Industry Vehicle Body Fitting awarded to Peter Wadey 2001.
- Modern Apprenticeship Certificate awarded to Peter Wadey who has successfully completed the Vehicle Refinishing Advanced Modern Apprenticeship issued 2002.
- Radashe Ltd in association with The Lord Corporation Certificate of Achievement awarded to Andrew Johnson in Basic Plastic Repair Techniques issued 2004.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Progression award in Automotive Vehicle Servicing & Repair, Refinishing of Vehicle Bodies awarded to James Dempsey 2005.
- Aeronautical & Automobile Engineering Certificate - The Partco Ltd Shield for Body Finishing awarded to James Dempsey 2005.
- James Dempsey has successfully completed a Vehicle Body & Paint Operations Refinishing Advanced Apprenticeship issued 2006.
- HSE Certificate awarded to Malcolm Johnson for attending The Motor Vehicle Repair Health Training Event issued 2006.
- Stanners Certificate of Attendance - Training of Welding Equipment awarded to N Bacon to use GYS BPLCX Inverter Welder issued 2011.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Mobile Air Conditioning Systems awarded to Andrew Johnson 2011.
- Spanesi Automotive Equipment Ltd Certify that N Bacon & A Johnson has been trained in the use of the Spanesi Universal Jig System issued 2011.
- Audatex Training Certificate awarded to Malcolm Johnson in having successfully demonstraded the required standard of technical proficiency in the use of AudaEnterpriseGold vehicle damage assessing system valid until 17 November 2012.
- Thatcham Automotive Academy Certificate awarded to M Johnson & Peter Tracey who has attended a course in ES01 escribe Explored valid until 04/12/2014.
- Automotive Technician Accreditation Certificate awarded to Peter Wadey who is now an approved Senior Technician in Paint valid until 29/09/2015.
- FIAT approved bodyshop - Issued to BS063 Johnsons Accident Repair Centre of Burgess Hill
- Alfa Romeo Approved Bodyshop issued to Johnsons Accident Repair Centre BS063 of Burgess Hill