Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Established in 2010, L.E - Electrical offer our customers a complete and competent service for any and all of your electrical needs. We offer design, supply, installation and maintenance services for domestic, commercial and industrial premises. Everything from changing lights to rewires, including data/network infrastructure and security installations.
We are a small business and we use an electronic based Quotation & Invoice system to keep your job finished within budget and on time. L.E – Electrical hold memberships of numerous associations including ‘NAPIT’ for electrical competency & certification, ‘Checkatrade’ for consumer awareness & customer feedback, ‘Facebook & G+’ as an additional communication method, 'Trading for Good' for our commitment to social responsibilities.
New!! recent additional qualifications acquired in Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and Electrical Vehicle Charging Systems (EVCS)
Check out my Facebook page here .
If you are unable to reach us on the landline please feel free to contact us using the mobile number above
Portsmouth, Southsea, Gosport, London, Hayling Island, West Sussex, Hampshire,
Public Liability Insurance: Expired
Partially Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NAPIT - Electrical
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Electrical Installation Engineering
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671 2008)
- City & Guilds NVQ Installing Electrotechnical Systems Level 2
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation 600/7756/6 awarded 7 Dec 2016
- Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (PAT) 600/3597/3 awarded 22 Dec 2016
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation - Practical Skills Test - Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)
- EAL Certificate of Unit Credit - EMTA Awards - F/102/7127 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation. DEI/001 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation
- Approved NEST Thermostat installer