London Electrician Services Ltd
Mr Sean Dixon
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
** Covid Update ** I've now been vaccinated, with masks worn in places where required, and social distancing carried out to the best of my ability. Alcohol gel used between each job + start + end of each day.
- NICEIC Approved Contractor with 12 years' experience.
- Government endorsed company with the Trustmark Status.
- Member of the IET - Institution of Engineering and Technology.
- 9.97 Checkatrade score - Averaging every review since I joined.
- Qualified to City and Guilds level 3 *A full time, 5 day a week course over 3 years - unlike many speed courses).
- All my NICEIC electrical certificates issued are UKAS accredited.
- NVQ level 3 qualified - ECS gold card holder.
- On the Electrical Safety Register.
I carry out all types of electrical work, ranging from domestic to commercial and at times industrial works.
I'm local to Acton and Chiswick, but carry out work throughout West and Central London.
- CONTACT DIRECT BY PHONE FOR QUICK BOOKING
- FREE QUOTES PROVIDED
- LANDLORD SERVICES INCLUDING EMERGENCY LIGHTING / DOOR ENTRY SYSTEMS ETC.
- EICR SPECIALIST (INSPECTION AND TESTS REPORTS AND CERTIFICATION)
- ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATES PROVIDED - Using the best UKAS accredited certification scheme as a NICEIC Approved Contractor
More information available here https://londonelectricianservices.co.uk
1. QUALITY ASSURED.
(Me you call, Me who knocks) For quality control reasons, I will never send an apprentice or lesser qualified / unexperienced electrician to work on my behalf. I do this because I value customer satisfaction above all else, so personally give the best quality service to each and every customer.
Besides being fully qualified with level 3 City and guilds, I have also completed my EAL diploma and obtained the ECS Gold card. I've completed additional level 3 testing courses to become an 'Approved' NIC contractor. I've gone on numerous short courses to further my knowledge and stay up to date on the latest IEE Wiring Regulations, completing the necessary courses with new editions. LES is a government endorsed quality company, earning the Trustmark status.
3) FRIENDLY SERVICE.
Being a 1-man-band, I am genuinely enthusiastic in keeping all my customers happy and content. I don't hesitate to work late when needed, and often work on weekends for clients who need me to be more flexible.
After extensive training I have worked for 10 years before starting my own company 2-3 years ago. My experience is vast, working in hospitals, schools, nurseries and big projects like the Tottenham football stadium. However most my time was spent in the domestic setting, including 3 years purely doing EICR's and electrical fault finding.
Payments accepted: Bank transfer / Card Machine / Cash.
Thank you for taking the time to read my profile.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Cards Accepted
Acton, Chiswick, Ealing, Shepherd's Bush, College park, Barnes, Battersea, Earls Court, Fulham, Hammersmith, Holland Park, North Kensington, Putney, London, Mortlake, Notting hill
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Institute of Engineering and Technology
ECS- Electrotechnical Certifcation Scheme- Expires Jul 2021
EAL Level 3 Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems & Equpiment 501/1605/8
City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Buildings & Structure).
City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate of Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance
City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment Maintenance