Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Established in 2013, We pride ourselves on our knowledge and good practise. With competitive rates and a passion for Arboriculture and Tree Management, we take satisfaction from our work. Advising our clients on what is best for tree's well-being and what will benefit our customers. We aim to provide a punctual service before, during and after the work is completed.
We host necessary NPTC qualifications, College degrees in Arboriculture and Horticulture with years of experience in the trade. We are insured up to £1,000,000 public liability which covers us for Rope Access tasks and with a depth limit of 2 meters.
We provide free quotes and are happy to give professional advice. We carry out Tree Preservation Forms and Conservation Area Forms to make Tree Management as hassle free for our customers.
We carry out all types of Tree Management working to British standards for tree work BS3998:2010 –
· Crown Reductions Crown
· Thinning and dead wood removal
· Tree Removal and Stump Grinding
· Tree and Woodland Management
· Tree Planting
· Site Clearance
· Domestic and Agricultural Fencing
We aim to be a sustainable company by recycling our waste to be used for energy. Using battery powered equipment when possible and aiming to plant trees not just removing them.
Find us on
Horsham, Southwater, Crawley, Billingshurst, Broadbridge Heath, Pulborough, Steyning, Storrington, Worthing, Lancing, Rustington, Guildford, East Grinstead, Haywards Heath
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in- Felling and Processing Trees up to 380mm (QCF).
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in- Tree Climbing and Rescue.
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award in- Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross-cutting (QCF).
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 3 Award in- Aerial Cutting of Trees with a Chainsaw using Free Fall Techniques.