Plumb, Gas & Heat Limited
Mr Tony Mall
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Plumb, Gas & Heat Limited have been fully established since 1998. We have over 20 Plus years Experience in the Field.
We have been helping people throughout the West Midlands to keep their homes warm and looking great.
We have the knowledge and experience needed to ensure you receive nothing but the best service. Our reputation for delivering excellent, reliable and value for money service makes us the number one choice for all your plumbing and gas related work.
•Fully qualified/certified engineers with total experience of over 50 years.
•We respect your home like it's our own.
•We're reliable and fully committed to doing the job right first time.
•We guarantee 100% top service at competitive prices.
•We take pride in our customer service.
•We aren't engineers that Fit and Forget.
We are offering up to 8, 9, 10 and 12 years Manufacturer's Guarantee on every Worcester Boiler fitted. Please ring for details.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Service gas fire
Tony was the service engineer. He was polite clean and tidy. His work was meticulous. Very personable character. Would recommend him.
Removing old central heating system and replacing with new system
Nothing was too much trouble for Tony and his team. They were polite and friendly throughout. The initial review of of our requirements was comprehensive and Tony made sure he knew exactly what we required. He explained the pros and cons of various setups.The team worked very hard throughout and arrived promptly at 7 30 each morning. They frequently checked that we were happy with the work being done and the location of new radiators etc. Each evening they thoroughly cleaned where they had been working. I would not hesitate to recommend the company and will definitely use them again.
New worcester bosch combi boiler
Tony and his team arrived on time like they said. Very kind and courteous, did a very high standard professional job. Would highly recommend this company to everyone. Cleaned and tided the place after they finished to a high standard. Thank you guys very professional job.
Install new boiler , one radiator and thermostatic valves on existing radiators
Excellent work done. Very friendly team. They explained everything and were a pleasure to have in the home as they were very considerate. Everything was left immaculate.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates (excl. Insurance)
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Consumer Credit Offered
Wolverhampton, Dudley, Bilston, Walsall, Stourbridge, Kingswinford, Netherton, Cradley Heath, Brierley Hill, West Midlands
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
bpec certificate of achievement held:-
- WREG - Water supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
- DHPS - Domestic heat pump systems (non-refrigerant circuits) (mapped against QCF units (D/602/3072, F/602/3078, L602/3083 and Y/602/3054 - expires 04/09/2018.
- STHWA - Installation and maintenance of Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems (Mapped against the qualification and credit frameworks units F/602/3100,L/602/3102,Y/602/3104, K/602/3107)
NICEIC Certification - Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives:-
- CoNGLP1PD - Changeover domestic Natural Gas to LPG - permanent dwellings - expires 13/02/2018
- CCN1 - Core domestic Gas Safety criteria- NG expires 10/08/2017
- CENWAT - Domestic gas fired central heating/hot water boiler & circulators _<70kW & instantaneous water heating appliances - expires 10/08/2017
- CKR1 - Install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances - expires 10/08/2017.
- HTR1 - Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic open, balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters - expires 10/08/2017
- MET1 - Install, exchange, remove and commission domestic gas meters - expires 10/08/2017
City & Guilds level 2 award held in F Gas and ODS Regulations: category 1.
City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in energy efficiency for domestic heating (England and Wales).