Services and skills
Rubbish / Waste / Clearance
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Overall ratingin last 12 months9.97Write a review
9.95 out of 109.95
10 out of 1010
9.91 out of 109.91
10 out of 1010
- Quote Accuracy
100 out of 100100%
136 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Old furniture remival10Verified Review
Toby and his team were quick efficient and very polite. I would certainly use Shaw Waste againLocation: TN28
Yard clearance10Verified Review
I was extremely pleased with Toby and his colleague. They are arrived dead on time and set to work instantly. Extremely polite, courteous. Job well done and would definitely use the company again without hesitation.Location: TN23
Great job10Verified Review
We would absolutely use Shaw Waste again. They went above and beyond!!Location: CT14
Commercial Property clear out10
I used Shaw Waste for waste removal for my commercial property. Price quote was spot on. From start to finish very professional. Friendly and really good at what they do. Had the job done quickly and even tidied up after them selves . Highly recommend. I will be using them again in the future when needed.Location: CT16
Absolutely brilliant10Verified Review
These very polite, helpful and efficient gentlemen arrived when they said they would, didn't overcharge and were personable and at the end they checked that I was happy with what they had done. Very professional. Highly recommend.Location: CT20
Would highly recommend them good communication and extremely polite and friendly. Did exceptional Job and will use again in the future.Location: CT5
- OwnerMr Toby Shaw
- Member Since2019
- Public Liability InsuranceSelf-Certified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- VATYes: 375 0006 24
- Company typeSole Trader
* Please see below our COVID 19 update
At Shaw Waste we are proud to offer efficient and affordable house clearance’s and waste removal!
We cover all kinds of rubbish, whether you are moving home, renovating your house or simply want a spring clean and have a few items that need removing.
You will receive a fantastic service and we even offer same day collection.
No job is to big or too small, we are fully insured including Public Liability and Waste Carriers Licence.
We look forward to helping you recycle.
We’re ‘Shaw’ we can clear it!
Covid 19 update
During this unfortunate time, we at Shaw Waste feel it is essential for us to remain available to anyone who may need our services. This means we will still be working during this period but with a few procedures in place if you would like your waste to still be collected.
1. CONTACT - Call/email as normal and we will get back to you as quick as we can.
2. QUOTE - We will provide you with a quote to remove any waste via pictures. You can upload these to our webpage @ www.shawwaste.com or send via what’s app - 07840859287.
3. CONDITIONS- The waste MUST be left outside with easy access via the front garden, driveway, side ally or back garden. We will only take the waste which is shown in the pictures not any more unless you have paid for the extra item(s).
4. COLLECTION- We will not collect the waste no sooner than 3 days after it has been put in the designated area which we will collect it from. These are the guidelines which we are following from the government https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection#cleaning-and-disposal-of-waste * please note we will not take any waste from inside the house.
5. PAYMENT - this will have to be made on the day we book you a collection or no later than 24 hours prior to our arrival. Payment will need to be made via BACS if there is any reason we cannot collect on the day agreed you will receive a full refund and a 10% discount for a rescheduled collection. If you cannot pay via BACS please contact us to arrange a alternative payment.
6. WASTE TRANSFER NOTE - on completion of the job, by law we MUST provide you with a duty of care WTN. This will be filled out as normal and we will send you a copy via email, what’s app or we can send this via post.