Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
* Please see below our COVID 19 update
At Shaw Waste we are proud to offer efficient and affordable house clearance’s and waste removal!
We cover all kinds of rubbish, whether you are moving home, renovating your house or simply want a spring clean and have a few items that need removing.
You will receive a fantastic service and we even offer same day collection.
No job is to big or too small, we are fully insured including Public Liability and Waste Carriers Licence.
We look forward to helping you recycle.
We’re ‘Shaw’ we can clear it!
Covid 19 update
During this unfortunate time, we at Shaw Waste feel it is essential for us to remain available to anyone who may need our services. This means we will still be working during this period but with a few procedures in place if you would like your waste to still be collected.
1. CONTACT - Call/email as normal and we will get back to you as quick as we can.
2. QUOTE - We will provide you with a quote to remove any waste via pictures. You can upload these to our webpage @ www.shawwaste.com or send via what’s app - 07840859287.
3. CONDITIONS- The waste MUST be left outside with easy access via the front garden, driveway, side ally or back garden. We will only take the waste which is shown in the pictures not any more unless you have paid for the extra item(s).
4. COLLECTION- We will not collect the waste no sooner than 3 days after it has been put in the designated area which we will collect it from. These are the guidelines which we are following from the government https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-households-with-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection#cleaning-and-disposal-of-waste * please note we will not take any waste from inside the house.
5. PAYMENT - this will have to be made on the day we book you a collection or no later than 24 hours prior to our arrival. Payment will need to be made via BACS if there is any reason we cannot collect on the day agreed you will receive a full refund and a 10% discount for a rescheduled collection. If you cannot pay via BACS please contact us to arrange a alternative payment.
6. WASTE TRANSFER NOTE - on completion of the job, by law we MUST provide you with a duty of care WTN. This will be filled out as normal and we will send you a copy via email, what’s app or we can send this via post.
We cover CT, ME and TN post codes. Please call us if you would like a quote outside of these areas, we would be happy to help.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Criminal Background Check
Criminal Background Check completed on Toby Shaw on 22/10/2019
Environment Agency - Shaw Waste - Carrier Dealer, Upper Tier - Expires 12/09/2021