Mr Mark Miller
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
I would like to assure all our customers that we take their safety very seriously. We have strict safety procedures in place to help prevent the spread of coronavirus.
BEFORE coronavirus we always operated our business with strict regard to safety procedures which protect us as well as you and your property. We use appropriate sheeting to protect floors and carpets and proper dust control measures are normal. We use a proper p3 dust mask and clean gloves for every job as standard.
We now have ENHANCED protection in place:
* When booking an appointment, we will ask you to confirm that everyone in your household has been free of coronavirus symptoms for at least 7 days and that no-one is isolating. We will confirm the same for our household.
* Please ensure that the route to your chimney / fire is clear and there is adequate space for us to work. Clear out any ashes and move furniture and ornaments where possible.
* Please ventilate the room/s with open windows ahead of our visit where possible.
* We will enter your property wearing mask and gloves. These will remain on for the duration of the visit.
* We will observe recommended social distancing and ask that you remain in another room during the sweeping process.
* A clean disinfected sheet will be placed on your floor / carpet.
* We will issue a digital certificate.
* We will remove and secure / dispose of any consumables appropriately. Used sheets will be disinfected / packaged for cleaning.
* Finally, we will remove gloves etc. and apply hand sanitiser.
We regret we are unable to accept tea and biscuits for now ??.
If you need advice or wish to make a booking, please call: Mark 07387085864
Hello, my name is Mark Miller and I am a proud member of The Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps. I am a Bournemouth based Chimney Sweep Specialist and offer a professional, friendly, clean and reliable Chimney Sweep Service in Bournemouth, Poole and Dorset.
I provide a Professional Chimney Sweep Service that will thoroughly cleanse your chimney of soot, dirt and other residue, so it can work at maximum efficiency again.
Mark is a fully qualified and insured Chimney Sweep and uses both modern Power Sweeping and also traditional Brush and Vacuum methods. Insurance recognised certificates issued.
I have completed my working at heights training course and am fully insured for fitting cowls and bird spikes.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Annual wood burner chimney sweep
As always Mark did a great job - Very clean and efficient service. Highly recommend.
Cleaning wood burner and flu
1st class service as always.
I requested Mark to come back, as I had such a lovely service last year. His service has remained consistent. I always recommend Mark to my friends and family. Mark is Prompt, efficient and great at customer service. See you next year
Chimney sweep (wood burner)
Fanatic chap polite and clean and tidy. Given lots of advice will be using next year. Thanks Mark
Log burner chimney sweeping
Mark arrived on time. He did a great job and left absolutely no mess. He advised me that my carbon monoxide alarm had been incorrectly positioned by the log burner installer. Something no previous sweep had done. He was courteous and pleasant at all times. After COVID I rarely use cash, so I needed to check with him when he arrived, how he would like payment. He can take cash, bank transfer, or card. He issued a Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps Certificate of Chimney Sweeping via email the same evening.
Chimney sweep of log burning stove
Very pleasant, professional and tidy. Happy to recommend
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, New Milton, Bransgore, Ringwood, Lymington, Brockenhurst, Sway, Blandford, Tarrant Monkton, Wareham, Corfe Castle, St. Leonards, Ferndown, Fording bridge, Salisbury.