Trade (e.g. electrician)

The Window & Conservatory Centre Ltd T/as The Window Centre

Mr Paul Williamson

Christchurch, Dorset
9.82
(807 Reviews)
10+
years a member

Skills & expertise

  • Windows / Doors / Conservatories
    • Aluminium Windows & Doors
    • Bay Windows
    • Bifold Doors
    • Cat Flaps
    • Composite Front Doors
    • Conservatories
    • Conservatory Repairs
    • Dog Flaps
    • Door Canopies
    • Doors
    • Double Glazing
    • Double Glazing Repair
    • Fire Door Fitting / Maintenance
    • French Doors
    • Frosted Windows
    • Glass Replacement
    • Interior Window Shutters
    • Misted Double Glazing
    • Orangeries
    • Patio Doors Supplier / Installer
    • Porches
    • Secondary Glazing
    • Stained Glass
    • Triple Glazing
    • UPVC Repairs
    • UPVC Windows and Doors
    • Window Fitters
    • Window Shutters
    • Windows and Doors
  • Garage Doors
    • Garage Door Supplier / Installer

Skills & expertise

  • Windows / Doors / Conservatories
    • Aluminium Windows & Doors
    • Bay Windows
    • Bifold Doors
    • Cat Flaps
    • Composite Front Doors
    • Conservatories
    • Conservatory Repairs
    • Dog Flaps
    • Door Canopies
    • Doors
    • Double Glazing
    • Double Glazing Repair
    • Fire Door Fitting / Maintenance
    • French Doors
    • Frosted Windows
    • Glass Replacement
    • Interior Window Shutters
    • Misted Double Glazing
    • Orangeries
    • Patio Doors Supplier / Installer
    • Porches
    • Secondary Glazing
    • Stained Glass
    • Triple Glazing
    • UPVC Repairs
    • UPVC Windows and Doors
    • Window Fitters
    • Window Shutters
    • Windows and Doors
  • Garage Doors
    • Garage Door Supplier / Installer

Company info

The Window & Conservatory Centre has traded from our showroom on Barrack Road in Christchurch for over 43 years. We supply a wide variety of products including Windows, Doors, Conservatories, Orangeries, Single Glazed Enclosures,, Rooftrim products including Fascia's, Soffits and Guttering, Carports, Verandas Roof Enclosures & Single Storey Extensions.  We offer a range of materials including Thermal  Break Aluminium & PVC-u all available in a massive range of colours. 

Every installation is surveyed by Jason & Paul who are the owners of the Company and all of our installations are carried out by our own Employed Highly experienced Teams. We have four fully employed installation crews all driving our own sign written vans. Our fitters are paid a weekly wage as opposed to a commission of the job, this stops to temptation of rushing installations to get on to the next job to simply earn more money.

Our workmanship and materials are guaranteed for 10 years and we also have a guarantee of 10 years on the products from our manufacturers. All guarantees are Insurance Backed through Quality Assured National Warranties who also protect your deposit. We are a FENSA approved company which ensures that your windows and doors are installed in accordance with the latest regulations. A certificate of assurance will be issued after completion of installation.  

Our Door range is massive with a choice of either Composite Doors, Bi-Folding Doors, Aluminium Single Doors, Standard PVC-u Doors and a unique PVC-u Door range which replicates Traditional Period Timber Doors but with absolutely no maintenance. 

We offer FREE, NO OBLIGATION quotations and are a Competitively Priced, Friendly, Reliable and Local Company who put Customer Care to the forefront every time. We are happy to repair broken windows and replace broken down sealed units.

We work to an exceptional high standard and have very happy customers, gaining over 85% of our business through personal recommendation and existing clients with the remaining 15% coming from our Accreditations such as Checkatrade, Which Trusted Traders & Buy with Confidence our local Trading Standards. We have a Health & Safety Accreditation through Safecontractor. All members of staff including our four installation teams are employed by the company and have all been DBS checked.

Reviews summary

807 Total Reviews

The reviews below are the customers views, not the views of Checkatrade.

Services

  • Domestic Work
  • Commercial Work
  • Free Estimates
  • Insurance Work Undertaken
  • Cards Accepted

Locations

Works in

Bournemouth, Christchurch, Lymington, Ferndown, Blandford, Wimborne, Broadstone, Poole, Wareham

Vetting Status

Fully Vetted Trade

Accreditations
Checked
Insurance
Checked
Company Type
Ltd Company
Address
Checked
References
Checked
Checkatrade T&Cs
Signed
Member Details
Company Status
Insurance Details

Accreditations and Memberships

Buy With Confidence

FENSA

Safe Contractor Approved