Thomas Stewart Builders Ltd
Services and skills
Basement / Cellar Conversions
Brick / Concrete Structural Repairs
Emergency Builder Service
Extensions / Conversions
Fire and Flood Renovation
Green Oak Framing
Heritage Property Specialist
Insurance Claim Specialist
Period Property Restoration
Repair and Listed Building Specialist
Steel Work Design
Wall Tie Replacements
Workshop Design / Construction
Water Mains Specialist (Pipe Replacement, Moling and Lead Pipes)
Asphalt Roofing Installation
Asphalt Roofing Repair
Balcony Roofing Installation
Balcony Roofing Repair
Chimney Cowlings Installation
Chimney Cowlings Repair
Conservatory Roof Conversions
Dormer / Roof Windows
Dry Ridge Installation
Dry Ridge Repair
Dry Verge Installation
Dry Verge Repair
Emergency Roofing Service
Felt Roofing Installation
Felt Roofing Repair
Fibre Glass Roofing Installation
Fibre Glass Roofing Repair
Flat Roofing Installation
Flat Roofing Repair
Glass Roof Installation
Glass Roof Repair
Green Roofing Installation
Green Roofing Repair
Hot Melt Roofing Installation
Hot Melt Roofing Repair
Liquid Plastic Roofing Installation
Liquid Plastic Roofing Repair
Metal Roofing Installation
Metal Roofing Repair
Pitched Roofing Installation
Pitched Roofing Repair
Polycarbonate Roofing Installation
Polycarbonate Roofing Repair
Ridged Tiles Installation
Roof Lights Installation
Rubber Roofing Installation
Rubber Roofing Repair
Sealoflex Roofing Installation
Single Ply Membrane Roofs Installation
Single Ply Membrane Roofs Repair
Slate Roof Installation
Slate Roofer Repair
Slate / Tiled Roofing Installation
Tiled Conservatory Roof Installation
Tiled Conservatory Roof Repair
Warm Roof Construction
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Overall ratingin last 12 months9.85Write a review
9.92 out of 109.92
9.92 out of 109.92
9.92 out of 109.92
9.64 out of 109.64
81 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Removal of porch10Verified Review
Very happy with the work carried out by Thomas Stewart Builders. Pauline arranged everything over the phone. Thank you so much. Very professional.Location: ML9
Various Building Works10Verified Review
From our first enquiry to our ongoing relationship, Thomas Stewart Builders have been top notch, kept up to date with everything with courteous tradesmen. Pauline in the office is always happy to help, and even Thomas gets tore right in. Highly recommend this company and will continue to use Thomas Stewart as our maintenance provider.Location: G22
I have used Thomas Stewart Builders for many different projects over the years, but most recently I had a new burglar alarm fitted by Thomas, excellent work as always with friendly staff, always a pleasure. I’ll make sure to keep the PURPLE ones from the quality street next time to go with your cup of tea. Thank you again for your hard work.Location: EH4
Bathroom Fixtures and Fittings10Verified Review
Thomas Stewart Builders are our go to contractor for all works in Scotland, the friendly service, the workmanship and all round service is always amazing. Thomas and the team often go above and beyond for us and we're delighted to work with them. Thank you for all of your hard work and your excellent customer service.Location: EH1
Emergency attendance to replace cellar doors10Verified Review
Company reacted very quickly to request, recognising it could have been a Health and Safety issue as cellar doors were damaged and on a main street. Initial attendance in a very quick timescale to make safe, before quoting reasonably priced full repairs with a definite timescale of works.Location: G32
Upgrade of fire partition in main reception10Verified Review
As a charity looked for a reliable and competitive priced contractor. Thomas Stewart provide us with a thorough quote, detailing all elements that were required to make our new wood/glass partition compliant. Removal of old partition, was quick and tidy, in a very busy area. Pre-made partition was installed with finishing and painting completed within the agreed timescales. And area was left clean of rubbish. Thomas Stewart staff were polite and considerate of our busy office.Location: G31
- OwnerMr Thomas Stewart
- Member Since2017
- Public Liability InsuranceSelf-Certified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- VATYes: 212 8144 40
- Company typeLtd Company
A little bit about us and what we offer...
Thomas Stewart Builders Ltd is a Multi-Trade building company specialising in both commercial and residential works, carrying most trades in house we offer complete project management on all jobs from start to finish, We cover all of west central scotland and are based in paisley.
We are a modern innovative business keeping up with the latest products and techniques in the building industry so that we can offer our customers the very latest sevices when it comes to property maintenance and improvements.
We are members of various industry bodies such as the Scottish building federation, SEPA, the federation of small businesses, check-a-trade and have in place Citation, a health and safety management company to ensure we comply with the very latest legislation.
We offer services such as:
- Roofing: liquid plastic, built up felt, lead work, canopy installation, slating / tiling, roofline, repairs, surveys, all work at height/ mobile anchor access
- Joinery: fit out work, kitchens, doors, flooring, kit build, decking, staircases, conversions/extensions, shop-fitting, windows, locks, fencing, boarding up etc.
- Wet trades: plastering, ames taping, roughcasting/render (all types), renovation plaster, tanking, cement works, screeding, self levelling compounds.
- Ground works: landscaping, general garden maintenance, slabbing/mono-blocking, signage erection, line marking etc.
- Cleansing: pressure washing, drain clearance, gutter clearance, grafitti removal, contract work, maintenance, home/office clearance, junk removal.
- Plumbing: fit-out, maintenance, emergency works
- Security: CCTV, smart locks, Intruder alarms, bollards, anti-ram products, shutters, blast protection, site segregation.
- Electrical: (sub-contracted) re-wire, single & three phase, consumer units, lighting, external & internal, upgrade work and downtakings.
- Decor: exterior and interior paint work, paper hanging, spraying, specialist coatings.
- Tiling: internal and external, porclain, ceramic, natural products, pool works.
- Fabrication: fencing, security doors, stairways, disabled access ramps etc
- Mechanical: (sub-contracted) air conditioning, ventilation, various heating systems.
- Facilities management: reactive maintenance, planned preventative maintenance, scheduled cleaning/ ground works, on-call service.
We offer free no obligation quotes on all works mentioned above.
where possible we try to keep our supply chain local to promote and boost local businesses.
We thank you for reading about us and hope in the future we may be able to work with you and offer any of our services, we are always available by telephone or email if you need to get in touch.
- Contact number01414 715619