A Hendry Roofing
- Fascia / Soffits / Guttering
Mr Andrew Hendry
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
- Roofer49 skillsAsphalt Roofing InstallationAsphalt Roofing RepairBalcony Roofing InstallationBalcony Roofing RepairChimney Cowlings InstallationChimney Cowlings RepairChimneys InstallationChimneys RepairConservatory Roof ConversionsDormer / Roof WindowsDry Ridge InstallationDry Ridge RepairDry Verge InstallationDry Verge RepairEmergency Roofing ServiceFelt Roofing InstallationFelt Roofing RepairFlat Roofing InstallationFlat Roofing RepairGreen Roofing InstallationGreen Roofing RepairHot Melt Roofing InstallationHot Melt Roofing RepairLeadworks InstallationLeadworks RepairLiquid Plastic Roofing InstallationLiquid Plastic Roofing RepairMoss RemovalPitched Roofing InstallationPitched Roofing RepairPolycarbonate Roofing InstallationPolycarbonate Roofing RepairRidged Tiles InstallationRidged Tiles RepairRoof Lights InstallationRoof Lights RepairRoof ReplacementRoofing RepairsRubber Roofing InstallationRubber Roofing RepairSealoflex Roofing InstallationSealoflex Roofing RepairSingle Ply Membrane Roofs InstallationSingle Ply Membrane Roofs RepairSlate Roofer InstallationSlate Roofer RepairSlate / Tiled Roofing InstallationTiled Conservatory Roof InstallationTiled Conservatory Roof Repair
Fascia / Soffits / Guttering
Hello to all future customers from A Hendry Roofing!
Local, professional, and friendly roofing company with 25 years’ experience.
Below is a list of the services I provide:
- Detailed roof surveys for potential buyers and sellers of properties.
- Slating, tiling, complete re roofs, repairs and roof overhauls.
- EPDM rubber flat roofs
- Three layer felt roofs
- Resitrix single ply flat roofs
- Lead flashing. Formers and mappings
- Velux window installation and replacement.
- Taking down, rebuilding and pointing chimney stacks
- Roof repairs and emergency call outs
- Rafters replacement or repair
- Authorised insurance work
- Fascia, soffits and guttering
- Rendering and plastering to internal or exterior walls
- Gutter cleaning service
- New insulation installed in loft void and attics
We have full public liability insurance and offer a guarantee on all new work.
Free written quotes with a breakdown of all works requested.
Please take the time to read my reviews in the tab above and see pictures of our work in the Gallery.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Work scheduled for June but no show and no contact!
Based on Checkatrade reviews and Mr Hendry's attendance at our property in March, I accepted his estimate for full roof replacement to commence in June. He advised on 1 June that he anticipated starting work on 13 June, but he has ignored and failed to respond to all my telephone calls and emails since. I notice now that there have been no reviews posted since March so it may be that Mr Hendry is no longer trading. I have written to him today advising that trust has been broken irretrievably and he would no longer be welcome.
Loose roof tile
They were here within half an hour put the tile back in place and made no charge. They were very friendly and polite.
Check guttering and down pipes after storm.
Andrew checked the guttering and down pipes of my house, all was well fortunately. He was professional, polite and helpful, an excellent service.
What a let down
My roof was damage by Storm Eunice. I signed onto Checkatrade and found details of A Hendry Roofing who I have used before. On Saturday 19th Feb I rang and spoke to a man who said that he would call on Monday afternoon but he did not arrive. I rang on Tuesday and Wednesday but was not answered. I found another telephone number online but that appeared to be out of order. I am sorry to have to give such a bad report to a company that I have used satisfactorily in the past.
Reply from A Hendry Roofing
I can only apologise i missed this appointment or call, after the storm i had unprecedented calls, emails and texts along with the struggle to actually get out and work safely in the windy conditions. this followed with more high winds on the weekend and Monday morning. As a rule i try to keep all my customers/potential customers happy but situations are sometimes out of my control.
Replaced covering to flat bay roof; also replaced fascias, soffits and gutters to front of house
Andrew inspected our roof issues and was happy to provide advice and offer alternatives. Once date for the works was agreed, arrived as scheduled with his team - all were polite, works were carried out efficiently as described and everything left clean and tidy.
Replaced some roof tiles as not fitting correctly
Excellent service provided by Andrew, friendly and efficient. We would highly recommend.
London, Surrey and all surrounding area's.
Fully Vetted Trade
Mr Andrew Hendry
Current: Verified 06/01/2023