AJS & Sons Electrical Services Ltd
Services and skills
Electric Boiler Installation
Electric Boiler Servicing / Repair
Electric Gate Wiring
Electric Range Cookers
Electric Smart Thermostats
Electric Vehicle Charger Installation
Electrical Heater Repair
Electrical Installation Condition Report - Safety Checks - EICR
Electrical Under Floor Heating Installation
Emergency Electrician Service
Energy Efficient Lighting
Fuseboard / Consumer Unit Installation
Hot Tub Wiring
Immersion Heater Installation
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
Overall ratingin last 12 months9.98Write a review
10 out of 1010
9.93 out of 109.93
10 out of 1010
10 out of 1010
- Quote Accuracy
91 out of 10091%
106 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Consumer Unit Change and EV Charge Point Commissioning10Verified Review
Great service from a knowledgeable and friendly tradesperson. AJS was able to work with my requirements and carried out the Consumer Unit change and Electric Vehicle Charge Point work without fuss. AJS applied for the UK Power Networks notification for the Charge Point and provided and provided the EIC report and Certificate for the work. Would 100% recommend.Location: ME10
Issuing a EICR certificate10Verified Review
A very professional firm who carried out the checks with the least disturbance.Location: ME7
Safety inspection testing and some remedial work10Verified Review
Turned up when they said they were going to a fair price polite and friendly staff who did a great job including hovering up after themselves Would recommendLocation: ME8
Electrical work.. socket rewire10Verified Review
Really pleased with the service provide polite punctual and professional very tidy and job well doneLocation: ME8
Installed new power circuit to fire alarm panel and update of fuse board10Verified Review
Very professional service throughout Thank youLocation: ME15
Bathroom extractor fan10Verified Review
They fitted a bathroom extractor fan carried out the works very professional and very clean and very nice bloke'sLocation: ME5
- OwnerMr Allan Sigston
- Member Since2019
- Public Liability InsuranceSelf-Certified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- VATYes: 394 7086 54
- Company typeLtd Company
Welcome to AJS & Son`s Electrical Services page.
Ajs & Sons have been in the electrical industry for over 17 years, we are fully qualified, 18th edition, JIB Approved electricians. Our company is registered with the NICEIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting). We are fully insured to carry out electrical work in the UK. We are part P full scope electrical installers, able to notify any relevant electrical work to the relevant local building control.
We have decided to become members of Checkatrade to build a lasting reputation, and customer satisfaction is our highest priority! We can offer free quotes at a time convenient to you.
Please call for a free, no obligation quote.
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Inspection and testing
- Electrical installation condition reporting (EICR)
- Landlord safety certificates
- Fuse board replacement.
- Electrical installation (Domestic & Commercial).
- exterior power/lighting/distribution.
- partial rewires i.e. kitchens.
- full rewires.
- Electrical repair.
- Electric shower installation.
- Immersion element replacement.
- Storage heater replacement/repairs.
- small-scale air-conditioning installation.
- smoke detection systems.
- loft conversions/extensions.
- Electrical vehicle charging.
- City & Guilds 2360 1&2 electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2382-18, 18th edition of the wiring regulations (2018)
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
- City & Guilds 2356 NVQ Level 3 electrical installation.
- JIB Approved Electrician (Gold card)
- Electrical duty holder
- PASMA & IPAF 3a/3b
- NAPIT full scope registered.
- Kent trading standards approved.
- DBS Cleared in January 2019.
- Electric vehicle charging (registered with UK government scheme).