All Seasons Building and Damp Proofing Ltd
- Damp Proofer
Mr Gary Bowes
Services & Skills
- Builder17 skillsBasement / Cellar ConversionsBrick / Concrete Structural RepairsCladdingConcrete GaragesConcretingDemolitionEquestrian StableExtensions / ConversionsFoundationsGarage ConversionsGeneral BuildingLoft ConversionsNew BuildsPartition WallsPeriod Property RestorationProject ManagementRefurbishments
- Damp Proofer10 skillsCondensation ControlDamp InvestigationDamp SurveyDry Rot TreatmentMould ControlPenetrating Damp TreatmentRising DampStructural Water ProofingTimber TreatmentWoodworm Treatment
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Treated rising damp in the wall
Gary was excellent. Friendly, tidy, and fast. Very good value.
Gary was absolutely fantastic in coming around and finding to the cause of a damp issue I was having. He was really generous with his time and took the time to answer all my queries. He was reassuring about the scale of the my issue and suggested on areas that I could improve on which really gave me a peace of mind.
Rebuilding and plastering a large crack on a wall and sorting out damp issue
I had a crack on the kitchen wall and damp on another wall. Gary surveyed the issues and provided a survey report with how to address the issues and a reasonable quote. Gary did an excellent and fantastic job both with the cracked wall and damp issue. He was very thorough and did a great job with high standard. With the cracked wall he suggested looking underneath the floor board and found a rusty timber which he addressed very quickly. Gary and his staff completed high quality work on time and weee very tidy. I would highly recommend Gary and would be happy to work with him again.
Hallway floor right near front door, affected with dry rot due to condensation. New floorboard,
Excellent. Gary come to give me a quote. My floorboards right near the front door collapse and very dangerous. Gary explain the work I need doing. Gary spent hour make the floorboards safe for me to walk on ,because he left. At this stage I was only get quote.
Damp proofing and ventilation
I am so grateful to Gary and Ali for the work that they have done for me. I cannot rate this company high enough as not only have they done a professional job - they made the experience ( which I was dreading as I expected damp proofing to be a messy job!) effortless - it was great fun to have them around. There was no call out fee ( which another company had requested), the price was reasonable and they took so much care to be tidy and respectful of my property. I hope I never need damp proofing again but I will always highly recommend them. Thank you so much Gary and Ali. A+++ job!
Damp proofing three walls with rising damp
Gary and his team were great. They actually managed to start the job earlier than expected and wrapped it up well within the timeline. The work was clean and tidy and they seemed to know what they were doing. Interactions have been excellent, with everyone being courteous, responsive and helpful. A shame we have to repaint the walls ourselves but this was communicated in advance and well understood.
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company ALL SEASONS BUILDING AND DAMP PROOFING LIMITED No: 10306875
Mr Gary Bowes
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
Gary Bowes has been awarded the following:
- CITB Level 2 NVQ in PLastering (Construction)
- Multi-Skills Level 1 Certificate for Electrical, Wall & Floor Tiling and External Maintenance
- Personal Safety UK certificate for The R.A.P.I.D. Training Program in Conflict Management & Personal Safety for Thames Accord
- Safe Handling Certificate of Attendance for Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Safe Handling Certificate of Attendance for Basic Manual Handling
- Safe Handling Certificate of Attendance for Choices
- The Building Crafts College Certificate of Attendance for a one week Multi-Skilling Programme in Timber Frame Construction, Kitchen Fitting, Basic Domestic Plumbing and Domestic Carpentry
- British Gypsum Drywall Academy Certificate of Attendance for training in Drywall & Hand Jointing