Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Welcome to our profile page. Electricians for 40 years and completed full electrical apprenticeships at Highbury College Portsmouth. Please feel free to check out customer reviews. We are always happy to advise and answer any questions. We look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your projects.
AWOLLA was founded March 1994.
- Full 5 year City & Guilds apprentice time served electrician.
- 35 + years' experience on all aspects of electrical installations. NICEIC, Part P, JIB, 18th ED. Regs. ECS
- Domestic Household, Factory, Retail, Building Site and Office.
- Both - Single Phase (230/240 Volt) and 3 Phase (400/415 Volt) Wiring - Testing and Fault Finding
Fareham, Gosport, Hampshire, Lee-On-The-Solent, Portsmouth, Southampton
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
Joint Industry Board Electrical
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
Registered Competent Person Electrical
- CRB Enhanced Certificate 001477819984
- James Wollaston has attended the NICEIC accredited course on: certificates for domestic electrical installationsCertificate of Competence - Accredited Installation Electrician
- Certificate of Competence - ECS Health and Safety Assessment
- City & Guild Certificate in Basic Engineering Craft Studies
- City & Guilds Certificate Part Two in Electrical and Electronic Craft Studies 2322
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations 2382-10
- City & Guilds Certificate - Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- RSA Examinations Board - Information Technology - Stage II Pass
- EITB Certificate of Engineering Craftsmanship
- James Wollaston has satisfied the appropriate grading, examining or testing authorities, is registered with the Joint Industry Board for the Electrical Contracting Industry as an accredited installation electrician
- JIB card held grade: approved electrician
- Electrotechnical Certification Scheme - C0041279 Expires 13.01.2022