Camberley Glass & Windows
- Fascia / Soffits / Guttering
- Windows / Doors / Conservatories
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Cards Accepted
- Fascia / Soffits / Guttering3 skillsConcrete / Finlock Gutter ReplacementFascia / Soffits Repair & ReplacementUPVC Guttering
- Glass5 skillsGlass BalustradesGlass Shower ScreensGlass SplashbacksGlazierMirrors
- Windows / Doors / Conservatories48 skillsAluminium Doors RepairAluminium Doors Replacement / InstallationAluminium Windows RepairAluminium Windows Replacement / InstallationBay Windows RepairBay Windows Replacement / InstallationBifold Doors RepairBifold Doors Replacement / InstallationCat FlapsComposite Front Doors RepairComposite Front Doors Replacement / InstallationConservatory Glass Heat Reduction FilmConservatory RepairsConservatory Replacement / InstallationConservatory Roof InsulationDog FlapsDouble Glazing RepairDouble Glazing Replacement / InstallationEmergency Windows / Doors / Conservatories ServiceExterior Doors RepairExterior Doors Replacement / InstallationFire Doors RepairFire Doors Replacement / InstallationFrench Doors RepairFrench Doors Replacement / InstallationFrosted WindowsGlass ReplacementLoft Windows RepairLoft Windows Replacement / InstallationMisted Double GlazingOrangeriesPatio Doors RepairPatio Doors Replacement / InstallationRoof Windows RepairRoof Windows Replacement / InstallationSecondary GlazingStable DoorsStained GlassTriple Glazing RepairTriple Glazing Replacement / InstallationUPVC Doors RepairUPVC Doors Replacement / InstallationUPVC RepairsUPVC Windows RepairUPVC Windows Replacement / InstallationWindow FilmWindow FittersWindows and Doors
A Professional service from start to finish.
Camberley Glass and Windows' roots can be traced back to a family run group of companies established in 1965. The company undertook glazing work, specializing in servicing the demand for ‘new build’ housing.
Continued growth over the years has seen the company branch out into all aspects of the glass and glazing industry including new and replacement windows, doors and conservatories orangeries, bespoke glass shower enclosures & balustrades, stunning skylights & lantern lights. Our team of dedicated personnel have over 200 years of combined experience with the majority of them working together in excess of 20 years.
We also have extensive product knowledge and are able to service anything from a small reglaze to more complex glazing requirements. We have a strict health and safety policy and are fully qualified on all aspects of current requirements and regulations, including method statements and risk assessments.
We are contracted by numerous schools, hospitals and councils in the region including subcontracting for Pilkington’s and nationwide commercial and residential insurance companies. Our home improvement side of the company has thousands of completed installations with 80% of new business coming from personal recommendation.
We don’t use commission only sales staff, only employed advisers and we can guarantee no pressure, no gimmicks, no false pricing. Instead we will arrange a short friendly visit to your property, followed by a written quote. All incoming calls will be answered around the clock 24 hours a day so please don’t hesitate to call.
Don’t just take our word for it, read our testimonials from our valued customers
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Replacing glass in windows
Dave carried out the work very professionally. He was very polite and very tidy. Cleared up after himself. A job well done.
Replace glazed panel and hinge replacement.
Excellent service. On time, and technician ensured I was happy with everything before he left.
Replace conservatory roof
Amazing from start to finish. A great team especially Dave who went above and beyond to provide a great service, even in awful weather which didn’t stop them completing the job to a very high standard. I would highly recommend this company.
Replace three panes of glass
Excellent job. Fit went well and all beading recovered - a very tidy job.
Replacement glass into front door
As always neat professional work, completed to usual high standard on day booked. Knowledgeable workman and very kind.
Replace 6 sealed units
The whole experience was excellent. Emma was very efficient and easy to deal with and Dave’s fitting was first class. Will be using them again for further replacement glass.
Camberley, Ascot, Farnborough, Farnham, Guildford, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Bracknell, Woking, Aldershot, Windlesham, Lightwater, and all nearby surrounding areas
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company CGWC Ltd No: 07539636
Yes: 108 5060 40
Mrs Stephanie Lightfoot
Current: Self-Certified on: 17/12/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
Criminal background check completed on Stephanie Lightfoot on 28/09/2015 trader confirmed nothing changed on their Criminal Background Check on 13/11/2018