DPS Plumbing & Heating Services Ltd
- Central Heating
Coldwaltham, Pulborough, West Sussex
Mr David Beynon
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Central Heating15 skillsEmergency Central Heating RepairGas Boiler InstallationGas Boiler Servicing / RepairGas Central Heating InstallationGas Central Heating Servicing / RepairGas Cooker InstallationGas Safety Checks - CP12LPG Boiler InstallationLPG Central Heating InstallationLPG Central Heating Servicing / RepairOil Boiler InstallationOil Central Heating InstallationOil Central Heating Servicing / RepairOil Tank InstallationSmart Thermostats
- Bathrooms1 skillBathroom Fitter
DPS Plumbing and Heating services is focused on providing a high quality service and consistently delivering customer satisfaction; fully insured and registered with Gas Safe and Oftec we have built up a large customer base of returning satisfied customers by providing a comprehensive, reliable and professional service.
A little bit about us: -
Having finished school I started training as a plumbing engineer. I then joined the Army- Royal School of Military Engineers (RSME) until 2001 which then led to the establishment of DPS Plumbing and heating services.
Please feel welcome to call us for a free no obligation quotation.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Replace an oil fired boiler
David replaced an the old boiler that had was beyond repair due to old age, david carried out the work very efficiently clean and tidy very friendly I would highly recommend DPS to anybody requiring Central heating and plumbing work thanks David great job,
Take bathroom back to masonry, replace all pipe work, re-plaster, tile, fit bathroom furniture
Dave not only did an excellent job on re-plumbing and fitting out the bathroom, he also did a great job project managing all the other trades he brought in (plasterer, tiler, carpenter, electrician). Most importantly he communicated well, flagged up issues as they were discovered, presenting all the options clearly and bringing in additional trades as needed. Despite the changes he was able to keep the project to a tight schedule while still delivering an excellent result. Dave takes justifiable pride in his work and I could not be happier with the finished product.
A complete bathroom renovation
Highly recommend DPS, fantastic work and kept us updated the whole way. Very happy with the end result.
Replacement of external oil boiler
Boiler was constantly losing pressure and leaking. Dave was the only OFTEC reg engineer to respond to our calls and was excellent from start to finish. Very professional, helpful (including to panic calls at the weekend!) and thorough. Highly recommend him (and Thomas his apprentice)
Fixing a new safety valve and expansion vessel
Excellent, efficient and honestly priced. Thoroughly recommended.
Replace the pump and relevant pipework. Drain the system and refill and bleeding of all the radiator
We are fairly new to the area so it was a leap of faith contacting this company. David Benyon (DB) listened and then attended my address, diagnosed a possible problem and then arranged to attend to carry out the work to rectify it. On the day DB and his fellow plumber attended on time and were straight to work. I was amazed that I was only without water for about 15 minutes. The work was completed to a very high standard, even my husband, who is a perfectionist, was impressed by the welding. All radiators now work and we are very happy.
Pulborough, Billingshurst, Horsham, London, Petworth, West Sussex and surrounding areas.
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company DPS PLUMBING & HEATING SERVICES LIMITED No: 11862730
Yes: 858 6416 83
Mr David Beynon
Current: Verified 02/03/2023
Accreditations and Memberships
Building Engineering Services Certificate of Competence held in the following:-
- CCN1 - Domestic natural gas safety
- CKR1 - Gas cookers
- HTR1 - Gas fires and heaters
- WAT1 - Instantaneous Water Heaters
- CEN1 - Central heating boilers <70kW
- CONGLP1PD - LPG safety perm dewllings
- CONGLP1RPH - LPG safety residential park home
- OFT105E App inst+fuel conservation
- OFT101 Pressure jet comm & serv
OFTEC certificate of individual registration
- OFT 101 - Domestic/light commercial services & commissioning pressure jet
- OFT 105E - Domestic oil firing system installation
- OFT 600A - Domestic & non-domestic oil tank installation
- OFT600A Adv dom, com/ind tank inst