Skills & expertise
- Electric Boiler Installation
- Electric Boiler Servicing / Repair
- Electric Cookers
- Electric Gate Wiring
- Electric Heating
- Electric Radiators
- Electric Range Cookers
- Electric Showers
- Electric Smart Thermostats
- Electric Sockets
- Electric Stoves
- Electric Vehicle Charger Installation
- Electrical Contractors
- Electrical Heater Repair
- Electrical Installation Condition Report - Safety Checks - EICR
- Electrical Under Floor Heating Installation
- Electrical Under Floor Heating Repair
- Emergency Electrician Service
- Emergency Lighting
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Fault Finding
- Fuseboard / Consumer Unit Installation
- Fuseboard / Consumer Unit Repair
- Garden Lighting
- Hot Tub Wiring
- House Rewiring
- Immersion Heater Installation
- Immersion Heater Repair
- LED Lighting
- Lighting Design
- Smoke Alarms
- Storage Heating
Looking for a quote? Visit our website for a free online quote now.
Electrician 4 Hire has been successfully trading for over 15 years. We offer quality, professional, yet affordable electrical services in Dorset and Hampshire.
No job too big or small, including:
- Consumer unit upgrades
- Electric vehicle charging
- Electric showers
- Smoke alarms
- Fault finding
- Inspections & testing
- Sockets and switches
- House rewire
As well as being proud members of Checkatrade since 2012, Electrician 4 hire is also NAPIT approved, which means you're in safe hands. We offer both domestic and commercial services.
You may have seen our founder Les on ITV's 60 Minute Makeover, where he was the lead electrician for 5 seasons, earning Electrician 4 hire glowing reviews from celebrity designers such as John Amabile and Richard Randall. He'll be making an appearance this season too, so keep an eye out!
Please call us today for a free no-obligation quote. Alternatively, visit our website for a free online quote.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Replace bathroom extractor fsn
The work was done finally &was discovered the wiring was faulty. Anyone using this company make sure you get a quote if extra work is required from original job.I thought they were fixing what they hadnt managed to do x 3 so no charge .I got an invoice for £449 which was a shock and I dont think I shouldve been charged. I have paid it as I was threatened with court . I dont want snyone else to be stung like this.
Replace floodlight fittings
Satisfactory work done by an experienced workman
Re-siting existing electrical wiring into weatherproof cabinet and replacing consumer unit.
Workmanship very good, neat and tidy. Always ready to listen to existing problems, willing to do fault finding before advising best way to move forward. Operative friendly and polite. Extremely happy with this firm.
Replace 3 strip light in the garage
No comments given.
Rewiring hall lighting
They were punctual friendly and professional. Work carried out. Excellent result. Very satisfied.
Light bulb had gone out in lounge and tripped out lights in rest of lounge, hallway and 2nd bedroo
Very efficient and helpful
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates (excl. Insurance)
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Cards Accepted
Accreditations and Memberships
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Buildings and Structures) awarded to Leslie Grayson
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:June 2001) awarded to Leslie Grayson
- Joint Industry Board for the Electrical Contracting Industry Certificate awarded to Leslie Grayson who has successfully passed the ECS Health and Safety Assessment
EAL Level 3 Award in the Requirements for the Installation of Electric Vehicle Charging Points 603/3929/9
Rolec - Certificate of Achievement - Installation of electric vehicle charging points at YTIC in association with Rolec Services Ltd