- Central Heating
- Renewable Energy
Ewell, Epsom, Surrey
Mr Adrian Fuller
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Cards Accepted
- Central Heating10 skillsGas Boiler InstallationGas Boiler Servicing / RepairGas Central Heating InstallationGas Central Heating Servicing / RepairGas Safety Checks - CP12Oil Boiler InstallationOil Central Heating InstallationOil Central Heating Servicing / RepairOil Tank InstallationSmart Thermostats
- Plumber7 skillsBathroom & Kitchen PlumbingGeneral PlumbingPlumbing RepairsRadiator InstallationRadiator RepairRadiator Thermostat Valve InstallationRadiator Thermostat Valve Repair
- Renewable Energy2 skillsSolar Panel InstallationSolar Panel Servicing / Repair
We have been trading since 1991 and grown from just two to now employing thirteen people, with our own office and small showroom, installing over 200 boilers a year.
Works carried out:
- Domestic and Commercial Boilers
- Boiler replacements, servicing and repairs
- Gas, Oil, Solar Heating
- Ground Source heat pumps
- Air to Water heat pumps,
- Air to Air heat pumps
- Warm air units
- Oil tank installations
- Full central heating installations and boiler exchanges
- Landlords gas safety reports
- All plumbing works
We are on the Gas Safe Register for all work involving gas.
We are also registered with OFTEC for oil boiler and oil tank installations.
We are Worcester Bosch Accredited Installers, Accredited Service Partners and Accredited Showroom, with up to twelve year guarantees on new boilers.
We are also Vaillant approved installers, so can offer seven year warranties.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Installation of boiler
Excellent job done, neat, time and completed to time scheduled
Highly professional very courteous team of 3 doing this job with high competence and attention to detail. Ours is a complex system and their deep understanding of how it works was crucial to success.
My 18 year old boiler was condemned a couple of weeks before Christmas during the cold snap and I decided to renew it rather than repair. Having used Fullers a few months earlier for my elderly father's boiler replacement, I gave them a call. Despite it being a very busy period, they sent an engineer to view and provided a quote all on the day I called. I was kept informed beforehand and the work was carried out efficiently, before Christmas, as per the quote by a mature engineer with many years experience.
Replacement of old boiler and controls
Adrian and his team did an excellent job replacing our old boiler and controls. They cleaned up during and after the work and left the installation working perfectly. Have used them for many years and they have always done a good job. Would definitely recommend them.
Service boiler and replace expansion vessel
Had an absolute nightmare with this company, last minute cancellations, wouldn't explain why certain works needed to be done. Ignitors were replace and are now not working a year later, and Fuller are refusing to come an fix the issue.
The boiler was replaced in an efficient and timely manner. The technician arrived early on the day agreed. By evening the old boiler had been removed and the new boiler was able to provide heating that night with completion of the work the following morning.
Epsom, London, Kingston Upon Thames, Chessington, Surbiton, Sutton, Wimbledon, Putney, Esher, Surrey, Guildford, Crawley
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: Registered as a Company Fuller Construction Limited No: 01825812
Yes: 391 5090 49
Mr Adrian Fuller
Current: Self-Certified on: 28/12/2022