Gardens Design and Build Ltd
Services and skills
Brickwork in the Garden
Garden Rooms / Annexes
Summer House Design / Construction
Overall ratingin last 12 months9.78Write a review
9.80 out of 109.80
9.53 out of 109.53
9.87 out of 109.87
9.93 out of 109.93
34 Total Reviews
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
This is the second time using this company. Amazing job has been carried out and its really satisfying. 10/10 Thank you!Location: RH1
65m2 patio in porcelain and lime stone9.75Verified Review
It was a very good experience having this firm work for us. They were very hardworking and professional. They laid two patios in the back garden and various edgings which look great. They cleaned everything afterwards and left us with a wonderful paved back garden.Location: RH1
Garden re-design10Verified Review
Really please with the work that Seb and the guys did with our garden redesign. The work involved replacement of the old wooden decking with new composite, building of a new pergola and landscaping to the bottom of the garden. Seb also re-laid the patio with new porcelain slabs. Although access to the site was difficult and the weather poor, the team were always on time, polite and tidy with the work. Seb was helpful with his suggestions and all work was completed as per the quotation. Would definitely recommend.Location: RH2
Garden room build + patio + decking10Verified Review
1) Design, build, management of garden room. 7m x 4m (28sqm) - Digging new drain ditch (30m) and connecting to existing drainage - concrete base - bespoke build of garden room and fully plumbed - electrics all fitted and integrated - fitted kitchen and bathroom - lighting supplied, fitted and integrated - insulated throughout - fully finished and ready for immediate use 2) Sandstone patio and connecting path 3) Decking area for hot tub to stand on with integrated lighting Extremely happy from start to finish. Professional, reliable and provided well needed advice throughout. Highly recommend.Location: CR8
Garden path and patio areas9Verified Review
The work that was carried out was completed in a very good manner and looks great, there was a few alterations to the job which seb and his team were able to incorporate with expertise and tenacity. Would recommend them to anyone looking for garden work of any type. Great guys!!Location: RH1
Trench digging10Verified Review
Amazing work! My garden looks the same after the trench has been digged, no damage to my ground at all. They are very polite and helpful, offered to take down my garden shelf because it wouldnt stand on its own and was too dangerous for my children. Really appreciated their help and will definitely find them again if I need any help in my garden. Thank you so much!Location: RH1
- OwnerSebastien Braun
- Member Since2022
- Public Liability InsuranceSelf-Certified
- Checkatrade T&C'sSigned
- Company typeLtd Company
View our website here gardensdesignandbuild.co.uk
Here at Gardens Design and Build LTD we pride ourselves in specialising in niche projects that majority of firms would not dare touch. We love to listen to what our clients really want and offer a combination of our own set of ideas and the customers brief, to design the perfect garden.
Whether it is the front garden in need of care and attention or the rear needing something far more inventive and thought out, we commit ourselves to only delivering our highest possible standard to every single garden we work on.
Having worked in and around the Reigate and Redhill area for many years now, with plenty of very happy customers, we are confident that we will impress any prospective client with the precision and attention to detail we take to every job we attend.
We are specialists in the following:
· Unique difficult gardens
· Office/Garden rooms; bespokely designed and built.
· Oak sleeper work; be it planters, retaining wall or tiering a garden or creating a wall with vertical implants of sleepers.
· Brickwork; be it a low wall or steps to a patio area, or a wall needed to retain a bank.
· Concrete foundation; needed for the shed that has just been purchased or a high wall that is going to be built.
· Fencing of all types; erected in particular batten fencing that seems to be in high demand.
· Patio laying; using stone concrete or porcelain in any array of patterns seemed suitable for the material.
· Moving garden earth; to create the look you want (lumps and bumps in all the right places)
· Plant and flower; extensive knowledge of horticulture and ability to pick the right plants for your garden.
· Paving of all types for driveways
· Retaining walls/brick walls
· Extensions and loft conversions
· Planting and turfing
· Excavations for foundations
· Digger hire
· Pergola construction
· Shed assembly
· Balustrade fitting
· Irrigation systems
· Artificial turf specialist
· Beds and borders
· Decking composite/wood
· Raised verandas
· Step construction and configuration
· Sucken firepit/seating area
AND MUCH MORE
- Contact number07458 182495