- Central Heating
- Drain / Sewer Clearance
Mr Darren Luckhurst
Services & Skills
- Domestic Work
- Free Estimates
- Central Heating9 skillsGas Boiler InstallationGas Boiler Servicing / RepairGas Central Heating InstallationGas Cooker InstallationGas Safety Checks - CP12LPG Boiler InstallationLPG Central Heating InstallationLPG Central Heating Servicing / RepairSmart Thermostats
- Bathrooms2 skillsBathroom FitterWet Rooms
Drain / Sewer Clearance
- Plumber24 skillsBathroom & Kitchen PlumbingBlocked BathsBlocked SinksBlocked ToiletsGeneral PlumbingPipe FitterPlumbing MerchantsPlumbing RepairsPower FlushingRadiator InstallationRadiator RepairRadiator Thermostat Valve InstallationRadiator Thermostat Valve RepairShower InstallationShower RepairTap RepairThermal DynamicsUnderfloor Heating InstallationUnderfloor Heating RepairWater Leak DetectionWater Mains Specialist (Pipe Replacement, Moling and Lead Pipes)Water Pumps InstallationWater Pumps RepairWater Supply Pipe Repairs
Hi I'm Darren the proud owner of Gasways Heating. I established my company in 1988 and have been growing ever since. I started in London and this is where I did my training, through out the years I have worked in many area so I feel I understand my customers needs.
All work is Guaranteed with a minimum of 1 year and all boiler work carried out a minimum of 5 years.
We provide a wide range of services covering all domestic and commercial requirements for plumbing and heating. Well known for the versatility of our services, we can complete work on a range of projects. Natural gas and LPG on permanent dwellings for both the general public or business sectors of companies in the Dorset areas.
We offer a range of services including:
- Boiler Installation & Breakdowns
- Central Heating - Natural gas and LPG - Installation & Servicing
- Central Heating Upgrades
- Landlords Certificates & Safety Checks (Gas)
- LPG and Natural Gas
- Power Flushing
- Bathroom Fitters and full planning
- Drain Clearance, Plumbing - General, Radiator Replacement
- Radiator Valves
- Thermostats (Installed, Replaced)
- Taps Exchanged
- Mains water supply pipe repairs
- Wet Rooms
- And much more
We are fully qualified, insured and vastly experienced to offer you the very best in plumbing and heating services throughout your local area. We are extremely flexible and welcome bespoke designs and specifications.
We offer a free quote so we look forward to hearing from you.
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Complete re Plumb of Bungalow Renovation including installation of new Boiler and heating system
Had previously used Darren a couple of times for small repairs/modifications and were delighted we chose him for this This was a major project that required cooperation and coordination between the various trades. Darren was always here when he said he would be and completed whatever part of the installation he had promised for that day or week. The workmanship is first class and always clean and tidy .The pipe work was so neat and tidy that it was a shame when I had to box some of it in the Utility room
Service and repair on boiler
Would highly recommend. Great customer service, honest, reliable and friendly.
Fitting of a new toilet stop valve
Darren was excellent and I’m extremely happy. He came out quickly (within 20 mins) and was able to fix the problem as he had spare parts. This was an emergency call out as my toilet cistern stop valve burst. I am very grateful for the immediate response and call to action. Thank you.
Checkatrade Thank You
Gasways Heating has been a member of Checkatrade for 2 years. We would like to thank them for their loyalty and the quality service they provide to customers in Swanage specialising in Central Heating services.
Sorting out my mothers centeal hearing and hot water problems
Darren was really helpful. He had to deal with a long distance email conversation and then sorted out mums heating made more difficult due to dementia and a carer whose 1st language isn’t English. He was reliable and kept me informed.
Gas hob fitting
The work was carried out well and he cleaned up after himself, overall an efficient service, also supplied certificate for our landlord, job well done.
Swanage, Wareham, Poole, Bournemouth, All BH postcodes
Fully Vetted Trade
Yes: 733 7058 33
Mr Darren Luckhurst
Current: Self-Certified on: 09/11/2022
Accreditations and Memberships
CITB Certificate awarded to Darren Luckhurst for Assessment In Unvented HW Storage Systems, April 2000.
City & Guilds Certificate Level 3 for Domestic Heating awarded June 2004.
BPEC Certificate of Competence for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives & deemed competent in CEN 1 issued 13/06/2005.
BPEC Certificate of Competence for Installing, exchange, service, repair breakdown & commission domestic gas instantaneouus water heating appliances issued 12/09/2007, Certificate no:070900291 expires 07/08/2012.
NICEIC certificate in Domestic Core gas Safety & Combustion Performance Analysis. Valid till 12/2013
NICEIC Certificate - Changeover Domestic natural Gas to LPG. Valid till 8/5/2014
UK Certification Ltd - Certificate of Competence - Darren Luckhurst