Hannaby & Jones Ltd
Mr Ben Jones
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Welcome to Hannaby & Jones
Whatever your electrical needs, Hannaby & Jones Ltd are dedicated to providing the best possible electrical services in a changing and demanding world.
Our team of electrical technicians are on hand to provide you with the skill and resources to ensure that your requirements are fulfilled on time and on budget.
Hannaby & Jones....for all your electrical needs in the Wrexham, Chester and North Wales areas.
- Kitchen and bathroom electrical refurbishments
- Electrical maintenance
- Landlord safety checks
- Full electrical installations
- Electrical testing and repairs
- Rewiring of properties
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Security lighting
- PAT testing
The reviews below represent customers' views and not the views of Checkatrade
Electrical bonding was carried out on my gas and water. Also, I had a ring door bell and floodlights
Excellent service, they where on time and did a great job.
Faulty consumer board
Really impressed with the service. I telephoned at 9am to request a visit and by 10:15am the fault had been identified and fixed. Amazing service and very friendly too. Thank you.
Replace fuse board
Excellent. Communication from quote to completion was perfect. Engineer arrived on time with everything he needed to do the work. Downtime was minimal and the finished result excellent. Highly recommended!
Fit new spotlights and fan in bathroom
Professional, quick and reliable service. Brilliant quality work and they also leave the house as clean as it was when they arrived.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
', Wrexham, Chester, Wrexham, Clwyd,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds
- Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations
- Electrical Installation and Engineering - Installing and Commissioning Electrical Systems (Q1016785) and Equipment - Level 3
- Electrical Installation Theory Part 1
- Electrical and Electronic Craft Studies Part 3
- Supplementary Studies in Electrical Installation Work
- Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installation
- Achievement Measurement 1 (AM1)
- Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)
- Communication Level 2
- Application of Number Level 2
- Information Technology Level 1
- Electrician Completion Diploma
- Successfully Completed Abrasive Wheels Regulations 1970 Course