Heads Removals & Storage
Mr Gene Head
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Plan your move with Heads Removals, the experienced movers that have been established for over thirty years in the East Kent area. Whether it be a local, national or international move, Heads are always ready to move when you are! We are a family-run business, who understand just what it takes to make every move a success, with minimal disruption to your home life.
All of our team are fully trained to the highest degree, friendly and helpful.
We provide free, no obligation, fixed price quotation with no hidden charges, so you will always know the exact costing of your move. The best quality protective materials are used for every move which range from floor coverings through to crates being placed on board to protect pictures and mirrors.
We are able to offer the following professional services -
Packing of effects - either 1x piece or your whole home
Storage charged by the day which includes your insurance
Heads Removals has its our own warehouse facility, so are able to store items and possessions for you on either a short or longer-term basis at a sensible costing. Our secure, purpose-built storage facility is only accessible by ourselves, so you can have complete peace of mind that your effects are safe and secure. The store facility is alarmed with CCTV monitoring 24 hours a day.
Materials shop -
Should you wish to undertake the task of packing yourself, we have the highest quality packing materials to purchase and even offer free delivery on orders over £50.00
Please contact us for more information at www.headsremovals.co.uk.
Visit our following pages for more information and reviews -
We look forward to hearing from you.
COVID - 19 RULES OF CONDUCT.
These will cover moves that take place during and after the Covid19 pandemic, and will remain in place until the government announces a new set of guidelines.
1. The ongoing health of our workers and customers is of paramount importance. If we have to cancel due to Covid19 symptoms to our crew then our standard T&Cs will prevail.
2. We must be informed if anyone in either the outgoing property or the incoming property is showing symptoms of Covid19. If this is the case then the move will be cancelled and standard cancellation fees will apply.
3. Whilst we will be taking all precautions we request that on move day, prior to our arrival, all handles, rails and any other surfaces are suitably sanitised. Please include toilet door handles and flush levers.
4. Prior to our arrival please turn any heating off and open windows unless adverse weather dictates otherwise.
5. Moving day - We require minimum supervision, so no outside assistance from friends or family members (unless you are in a vulnerable position) and no other trades person are to be at either property whilst the move is taking place.
6. Please ensure the safe distance from our crew is maintained at all times throughout the move.
7. The crew will arrive with appropriate PPE and will take all safety measures that they deem necessary.
8. On arrival at the new property we will require a floor plan with designated places for main items of furniture.
These rules are implemented t protect ourselves and you.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- Insurance Work Undertaken
Bringing satisfied customers to and from the Kent area. We are able to make delivery or collect your effects locally, nationally & even international.